Looking for a new start

Heya, figured it’s about time the prodigal son makes his return to get back into some high end raiding for the new xpac. So had to take some force time off due to RL stuff, and then just being apart of raid teams I really didn’t enjoy being around. Caused some real hard core burn out with the xpac and with everything just hung the hat up for awhile. So now that, that is over lets start to go over a bit more about the in game stuff vs the RL stuff.

So I am a DH main, mainly havoc but can play vengeance, even then with it being a new xpac all though I want to keep with the DH, I wouldn’t jeopardize a raid team over it. I play melee and tanks at the highest level, so as long as I am doing one of those things i am perfectly A OK. I prefer to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 pm est, just so I can free up the weekend for other things I will say no two day guilds at all. Tried a few in BFA and just want i want out of end game and what my mind set is just doesn’t line up with what they offer. Also I do try and always have the best possible set up for gear to try and even squeeze out that everything I can.

A little bit more about me is, I really just play the game to raid and do high keys. So would like to find a guild that wants CE and has the mindset and drive and isn’t just saying it to say it. I like to keep one or two alts raid ready in case a fight works better with one vs the other, since i don’t believe in gear to carry a fight unless a enrage timer is getting hit. Solid mechanics and or cleaver uses of interactions I am all about.

If you feel your guild meets my kinda wants and needs out of the game feel free to add alafralla#1163. Forewarning to recruiters, I want to give this xpac the best possible shot for enjoyment so I want to start it out right. I wont be just xfering after like three messages i want to take time and find the right fit. So I’m not constantly bouncing in and out of guilds since I like to make friends when I raid so it makes the game more enjoyable while pushing top end content. Thanks for reading and hopefully you read all of it and didn’t just skim it since put a lot of heart into this, have a great day everyone. I am horde and everythijg like that just kinda seeing what’s out there atm.

It sounds like we could be a great fit for you. Would love to hear from you on DPS DH. Hit us up!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer
Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700
Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

Shot ya a add to talk a bit