Looking for a new start, thinking of coming here: Opinions wanted

So for the majority of my game days in WoW I have been on RP servers, or RP-PvP servers. I played on Emerald Dream for a while, went to VenCo, WRA, MG (and quickly left when I went to the Goldshire Inn and was approached by a nude Draenei who whispered dark things to me), BWR and mostly on Earthen Ring which is now dead. I’m looking for a more populated realm of the RP variety where I can play and have fun.

I want to be able to RP, PvP, Raid, collect, do lore and more. I have been reading the forums post here and it seems for the most part ED is a fun Raiding, PvP and RP sort of realm still. Is this a nice place to call home? I just want a fresh start where the realm isn’t dead and I can start anew and work my way up in everything.

One last question: Is the realm “split” evenly faction wise or what is the majority shareholder here of ED? Thanks for your time and have a great weekend.

I would wait until the next patch release to judge and make that move.

Game is kind of slow atm, and not many folks around.

If you’re looking for walk-up RP, ED isnt the place for you. If you’re looking for guild RP, or event based RP, then you’re golden.

Everything else you listed should be easy enough to come by, if you land in a good guild.

Also, faction balance is pretty good here. But Horde has more people in Warmode, typically. Thought, I think Alliance numbers have been on the decline, but as I first said… its a bad time to judge stuff.

2 Likes

Respect for the honest words and information.

1 Like