Looking for a new raiding home

HI I am looking for a new rading home I have been away from the raiding scene for 2 expansions and wanting to raid again. Here is my old raiding toon https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/arthas/seetah/pve/raids

I am looking for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday those are the only days I am available to raid. I have raided Wrath, Cata, Mists, and parts of warlords. Looking for a laid back raiding team not wanting anything to serious

Hi Sèètah,

Welcome back to the scene - Bloody Sundae on Hyjal is recruiting for our raid team or just fun people who want to hang. I posted our recruitment below so if you are interested, sent me a message!

up for more options

Hey Seetah!

As of July 23, 2024 join any guild on any realm. No server transfers necessary.

GUILD INFORMATION: Horde and Alliance. PVP, PVE
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large active 13 yr old fun, player friendly guild where you can find many guild events scheduled on the in game calendar.

Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies. Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! For more information contact the guild GM (info below).

RBG’s for all guildies 4 nights a week. RBG push team 2 nights a week. **Recruiting a team leader/target caller to help establish and lead another push team. **

ABOUT OUR PROG RAID TEAM: Recruiting a few more DPS. AOTC every season and some mythic kills. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background. Contact our raid lead (info below), if interested in progression raiding with us. Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern).

PROG RAID LEAD BNET: Death#12773
Raid lead Discord: olrazzledazl
GUILD GM BNET: Stormy#1445 (also for pvp)

Still looking for a new home

Hello! o/

I have a guild called Powerpuffers if you’re still looking for a guild. You can message me on discord at Rekie or on battlenet at Rekieuwu#1482. If you’d like to know more information :slight_smile:

Here is some Info regarding it!

Join us in our quest for adventure and camaraderie in the world of Azeroth! Powerpuffers Guild is a sanctuary for mature players seeking fun and friendship, where even Mojojojo would feel at home (well, almost). :stuck_out_tongue:

:tada: Dive into the excitement with us:

:confetti_ball: Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs
:confetti_ball: Achievement Runs
:confetti_ball: Transmog Runs
:confetti_ball: Pet Battles/Collecting
:confetti_ball: World Content
:confetti_ball: Current Raids (Normal/Heroic)
:confetti_ball: Mythic Keys
And so much more :slight_smile:

Hey, Seetah,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, always clear heroic.
A consistent raider would be a great addition to our team, mostly looking for heals/dps right now–if any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

up for more

Hello, my guild Synchronicity raids on Fridays at 7:30 pm CST. Here is a link to the thread with our GM.
By ‘older’ we just mean adults. Our age range seems to be mid-30s to 50s, with some a bit younger and some a bit older.
If you have any questions you can contact me on Discord sybilmeows, or BNet Sybilmeows#1457. Thanks for reading!

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late-night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45 pm to 12:45am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realized that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t want to give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Sèètah!

Welcome back to raiding! Empathy could be a great fit for you. We’re a casual, friendly, 18+ guild that focuses on having fun and building a supportive community. We raid on Saturdays and Sundays from 7-9pm ST, which might work well with your schedule.

We understand the need for a laid-back raiding environment and would love to have you join us. Your experience across various expansions sounds like it would be a fantastic addition to our team.

Feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486) if you want to chat more or have any questions. We’d love to see you in-game and hopefully welcome you to our guild!

Top for more

Hey Sèètah, I’m Zai and I have been a guild leader off and on since classic and I want to return to leading and raiding once more. I am looking to reopen as a casual and fun guild where players can feel that old style of guild. Looking for 10 - 15 players to form a solid group and have fun. if you are interested hit me up.

Hi Seetah,

We might be the right guild for you. Our Team 1 might be a good fit

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar