Looking for a new raiding Home

Date Posted: 04/16/23 Class/Spec: Planning to switch to Disc Priest with Hunter alt for 10.1 (also have all healers leveled excluding dragons)
Faction: Stormrage Alliance
Cleared: 5/8Mythic and 8/8 Heroic
Btag: Xastin#1182
Availability: Monday 8pm CST - 1am CST, Tuesday 8pm CST - 1am CST, Wednesday 8pm CST to 1am CST, Thursday 8pm CST-1am CST. I will be active more then this but these are only days I will commit to raiding. Max 2days.
Goals: : I am looking for a core raiding spot in 10.1 in an active guild looking to achieve CE. I had multiple guilds collapse over Season 1 dragon flight and I got tired of looking for new guilds so I used it as reason to check out other games while waiting on season 2. My goal in Season 1 was CE and that will be my goal for season 2.
Notes: I am veteran wow raider that has played every expansion on and off since WoW was released back in 2004. I have achieved server firsts, Gladiator titles, CE, Keystone master, ive done progression in multiple different environments from Cutting edge to more casual. I would say from my experience I enjoy a guild that is more focused and prepared to use its limited time to fullest. Dragonflight has been a very enjoyable expansion and I have gone through 3 mythic guilds in season 1 that all decided to stop raiding due to recruitment. It is first expansion in long time where my raid team didn’t return to play due to poor experiences blizzard has given them over last several expansions. I am looking for a new longtime home where I can play all levels of content. Contact: Please contact me on discord. I will usually respond in the evenings to all requests.