Looking for a new main

Hello!

Im trying to find a new main class for myself after not playing for ages. I am looking for a class that doea well in M+, raids and low key pvp. Not looking to shatter any ceilings.

Im hoping to find something that can be a bit tanky, with medium complexity. So far i have been thinking of rogues and warlocks but every class forum i go to everyone is crying about how trash that class is. I went by the video guides and many seem to disagree on a great number of things other than DH and monks. But again, when i visit their class forums its nothing but QQ. I dont want to spend most of pvp running away from people and i dont want to waste time on a class that will not perform in more difficult content should i ever get to it.

Hoping to maybe get a tangible answer here.

Thanks in advance!

Locks got some love this past Tuesday and quite a bit of rework is in store for them with 10.5 which should drop early in February.

Can’t speak to PvP but for Mythic+ Locks, Aff is good for dealing with pack after pack of mobs. Destro is better at single target as rain of fire has a long cool down and depends too much on other cd’s and procs which makes it unreliable for dealing with M+ packs.
Demo just doesn’t feel right to me. YMMV. I level locks as Destro because I like seeing some big numbers.

For rogues, Sin and Outlaw are both respectable for M+.I would say outlaw is a bit better but Sin is better for PvP. I level rogues as Outlaw.

thanks so much! much to consider here :slight_smile:

Every lock I’ve fought in pvp (low pvp/battgrounds) has been insanely stout. That demon armor is no joke.

I’m biased and only pkay melee specs but I can at least say warlocks are harder to kill.

I’d also recommend you Try a Monk.
They are surprisingly fun and engaging not to mention fast.