Looking for a new home

I havent played since MoP. Thinking about making Tichondrius my new home. Wanting a fresh start so Im thinking of working on a DK, Warrior or Hunter. I want to spend the rest of BFA relearning the game and working on my class. In Shadowlands, I want to get into raiding and possibly some PvP. Any good casual guilds on Tich?

We are definitely looking for more. most on same boat. old players retunrning to get ready for xpack. whatever you wanna play hit me up in game. will be on later. Junglizt Gm Of Indesertus

I’m really looking for an active group of people to level, pvp, and do some mythics with at some point I’m recently coming back and can’t seem to find super active guilds that talk and play together, any chance you fit that?

Divine - Tichondrius (Horde) - 4/12M

We are a community and guild that has been around since 2016 with many members still with us, we are mainly a mythic raiding/mythic+ guild but we are always looking for casual players to join our community and participate in guild events when possible. We do have a couple players that are competing against each other for highest achievement points as well. Hit me up if you would be interested in joining our group =)

Wednesday 8pm CST (Casual Heroic raid)
Friday 8pm-11 PST (Main Mythic raid)
Saturday 8-11pm PST (Main Mythic raid)

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord# Tyrue#1556