Looking for a new Home

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: Full (Hybrids & Backups Welcome)
Tanks: Full (Hybrids & Backups Welcome)

Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group looking to recruit ACTIVE Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression.
Raid times will be Fri & Sat fr 7-10 P.M. Server

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Bump up, still looking

Bump up top

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 8/8M 6/9M

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

That is going to be to late for me

OH yeah, :smiley: up top to make it easy to find

Hello there, my guilds looking for more active members/raiders in preparation for the next tier, we raid fri/sat 6-9 pst. I am not sure if that would be too late for you on the weekends but if you think this would work out for you days and time wise please let me know and add me to btag so we may chat further :). Hera#1937 is my id. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers and good luck!

hi how are you if your still interested we would love to hear from you, we are still looking for loyal and dedicated players for our guild.

Raid times are Monday and Wednesday 10:30 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. est time/server time. We enjoy Mythic Plus between raid days and some also play heroes of the storm, many other things also.

We are currently seeking more to fill out our ranks all are welcome to apply! Currently, 9/9 heroic. We have very dedicated players and would love to add to our crazy family!!

Feel free to contact any of us via the game or btag.

D1ab3tus#1143

Looking forward to talking to responses at the latest by this evening

Hello there we would like to offer you a spot on our raid team to push mythic here is a little info on us…

A Friday bump

Hello! I am the GM of < Frog Squad > on Area-52. I just sent you a bnet friend request. Would love to chat and see if is a good fit for what you’re looking for.

I will get with you tonight

Hi Arevin
What about shaman. I an interested in healer shaman with possible dps offspec.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Norma 2/2H Cruciblel } Experienced Raiders 400+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hello Areavin! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
sdff

Hey check us out below and let me know if we’re a fit for you. Currently have melee dps openings and back up tanks are always good to have.

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
If transferring isn’t an option right now or you’re already in another guild, no worries. We also have our Friends of Dad Bod Community open – we’re mostly looking for competent players to enjoy the game with.
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)

Good Afternoon!

Elysian Sodality is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server. We consider ourselves a family-friendly guild as in, most of us have children/jobs/school and understand this is a game to be enjoyed with others who have a like mindset.

We did achieve AotC in both Uldir and BoD and will strive to do the same in the Eternal Palace. We are a normal/heroic raiding guild. We typically kill the 1st boss in mythic but unlikely to attempt anything more than that.

We are looking for a few more dps to continue to round out our raid team going into the next tier. It sound like you have a pretty strong interest in a range dps, any of those classes would be fine!

We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm - 10:00pm CST.

If you would like more information, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Uhlan#1305

Hello there,

Neithia, one of the GM’s of [H] Git Gud on Thrall. If you’re still looking for a guild, please refer to my link below for my post on the forums on information about our guild!

Git Gud [H] Thrall