Looking for a new home

Allo EDers. I am Stamatatos, an ancient paladin of the light looking for a new home. My exploits are from MoP days on this server. i was present for the Sorrow drowning by WSB. I am also the one and the same paladin that would pick on Return and Hebro. Names that have been long forgotten some may remember me and some may wonder who I am.

I am in need of a chill guild, active, and to have some fun and laughs. I love pvp, wpvp, some pve (cause killing scripted mobs is fun as well). I am not opposed to faction change.

1 Like

If you are looking for a new home still let me know and then we should talk. I lead the 1st Fist of Light. We’re an RP guild that started all the way back in EverQuest. Next month we turn 23. Kind of hard for me to swallow still but its a good thing. We do a little bit of everything. We do some PvE, some PvP; although we did a ton of PvP during Lich King and making the Horde mad. Oh how I loved it hahahahaha.

We were a special force for the Scarlet Crusade that rooted out evil and destroyed it. Until of course we recognized the evil that was in their shadow through their actions. We defected to Stormwind, were given sanctuary by King Wrynn (my you RIP my brother!), and in turn we gladly swore our forces to the Alliance.

We have red and gold uniforms for events that match our tabards. Red and gold has actually been in our guild crest since EQ. It’s not an old boys club. We love everyone equally. That’s important to me. I want everyone to be happy.

1stfistoflightDOTcom is our guilds Disc. If you want to even hop on and talk we can. Even if you don’t join up you’ll be welcomes as a friend. Also that’s the best way to reach me. I’m always on Disc in case I am needed. Also there is the Soldiers of Azeroth community Discord. It’s for everyone. TinyurlDOTcom/wowsoa is the Discord for that too.

Take care my brother and may the light be forever with you!

1 Like

‘ello there lad! If ye happen to be a Dwarf and it’s some arcane Khadgar hooey causing ye to look like a human - consider signing up wi’ Clan Battlehammer

We’ve bin around for more than 13 years, an we like nothi’ more than taking the fight to the horde

Whatever ye decide, safe travels and cheers. If ye go to the tavern in Valdrakken, tell 'em Aceheart sent ye

1 Like