Looking For a New Home

Hi there,

Make no mistake, I’m fairly mediocre, but I show up on time, and I’m always willing to learn and improve.

I’m looking for a new home doesn’t matter what server or faction but would like something EST between 6pm-10pm Monday-Thursday I am currently 10/11 Normal and 8/11 Heroic, and would like to continue casual raiding with the possibility of dabbling into Mythic Raiding.

I enjoy pushing keys and would love to find a home that enjoys the same.

If you think Id be a good fit for your guild please don’t hesitate to reply!

1 Like

You should check out my post and see if it fits for you. We’re welcome to players who have to show up late or leave early.

Friendly Bump

Guild & Server: [Discipline] [Alliance]: (US) - Aegwynn

Progression:
11/11 H SFO
5/10 M SOD
10/10 H CN

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesdays 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST
Wednesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST

We are beginning Mythic Progression next week and we’re looking for fun and engaging raiders to join our shenanigans.
We are a truly unique group of individuals who all live very busy real lives. We’re a fun and engaging community with players across all time zones. There are always active players online. We are try-hards but not hard-core. At our core we push top end content but have players of all aspects of the game (Mythic+, PvP, Mount Hunter, Tmogers, Nomadic horde arriving fresh from O-grim-oar). We like to keep a note of fun in what we do. Progress is great but doing it without some laughs sucks.

We are LGBTQ friendly, toxic behavior and drama are not tolerated.

Raider Requirements: Reliable,High Learning Curve,desire to play the game.

Immediate openings available for Boomy with Resto flex, SPriest with Holy flex, Flex pally.
HEALER NEEDED
Join the fastest progressing Alliance guild!
Recruitment Contacts: Shimmers#9567(Discord), Thorr#8990 (Discord) or Giauzer#8101(discord)/Giau#11835(btag)

if interested in a new home

Hello Rocknshockem!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium