Looking for a new home that's LGBTQ friendly

I am alliance on Proudmoore but with alliance being dead I am considering moving to horde. I am a pug mythic raider on 2 toons and lush up to 20s across 4 toons. I was hoping that moon guard should have a decent LGBTQ population.

1 Like

From what I have experienced, it does! Though I can not attest to the content / raiding and whatnot personally, since I’m just a RPer only, but yes, LGBTQ has been very welcoming and supportive here!

The RP community is, in my experience, very diverse in terms of LGBTQ+ representation. You’ll find many guilds across both the Horde and Alliance that are not only welcoming of LGBTQ+ people but probably run by them. In terms of raiding I have to assume that if they are on MG that they are more open to LGBTQ+ than what you might find elsewhere in WoW.

1 Like

Hey there!

If you end up staying Alliance and transfer over to Moon Guard, our guild < Getaway > is recruiting! We pride ourselves as an inclusive / supportive / LGBTQ+ community.

We are a PVE / RP / AOTC guild, always doing keys and have many members pushing 20s. Come next tier we will be raiding Tuesdays + Thursdays @ 8pm server time. Right now we are just vibing in Normal / Heroic doing alt runs but we did get AOTC quite quickly as a guild.

If this sounds of interest to you please feel free to connect with me in game !

• Mêowmeow