Looking for a new home for Two!

Hello,

So Medowin and Myself are looking for a new home on LightBringer. We use to run StormSeekers but BFA and RL changes imploded due to it last year…SO we would like to see what is out there on LightBringer now a days.

We are both EST and maybe looking to raid as well, but for the most part we are looking for a nice active and friendly guild we can hang with off and on and run stuff together. We play EVERY aspect of the game minus PVP for her.

I’ve played since Wrath launch but Medowin is a Legion Baby.

I am a Ret Paladin 364 with Prot OS 360 (Been gone for 6-7 months now, but catching up quickly).

Medowin is a Warlock Affliction at 360 (Been gone since December)

My ID is InLus88#1740 please hit me up and we will see if we connect or not.

Best Regards,

InLus

1 Like

Hello Inlus!

We are not on LightBringer, but we would love to see you join The Tortollan Rum Runners. The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild.

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we don’t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

· Battle net - Faiery#1306

· Discord - Faiery#8731

I look forward to hearing from you!

much love for pally-lock combos and coming in two’s. We are small, rebuilding- and just trying to focus on people first. With good people, love can pull elbows in any direction :slight_smile:

pst Kiriin #1940

Interested in a conversation if you guys are willing to make a transfer. We like people with your background, particularly couples and / or RL friends. We have several ourselves. And we like to work with new or returning players as well.

Servers (US): Nesingwary, Nazgrel, Vek’nilash
Time Zone: Central

Current Needs:
Recruiting ALL classes, specs and iLvls!

Immediate Raid Spots available for the taking! ANY DPS with a solid Tank or Heal O-Spec is highly valued.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday (Misc. Raiding - Alts, PuGs, xmogs, etc): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Thursday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Sunday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)

Who We Are:

We are an AoTC Guild first and foremost. Our primary goal is to earn our Ahead of the Curve achievement as quickly as we can without killing ourselves in the process. Since our reformation a year a go, we have been among the first guilds in our server cluster to earn the achievement with each new raid release.

Our core is made up of (mostly) adult, old-school raiders, RL friends & family. Our Discord is generally quiet and focused during raids, as opposed to the noisy chaotic mess that most guilds experience. We provide a full stock of raid mats (enchants, gems, flasks, repairs, etc.) to Raid Core and contributing Members.

Prior raid experience is valued, but not required. We have a long track record of turning inexperienced players into solid raiders.

As a whole, our guild maintains a mature, helpful attitude. We don’t play the game for you, but we do offer full support and guidance as needed for anyone willing to put out some effort on their own.

We like incorporating small groups of friends / family and / or absorbing small guilds that have lost their way.

While we do not aspire to be a “Mythic” guild, we may dabble with Mythic content if / when it feels appropriate to do so.

Mythic+ Groups run often during the week.

If you feel like we may be a good fit for you, please contact one for the Guild Officers listed below for additional details.

Elitists pricks and / or Mythic Raiders looking for a deep Mythic push need not apply.

Guild Contacts:

GM: Flynn-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Serina-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Vahleena-Nesingwary

Raid Leader: Serdwarf-Vek’nilash
Raid Leader: Songwing-Nazgrel
Officer: Mythrule-Nesingwary