Looking for a new home for Shadowlands!

As the title says, I know the “which server should I roll on” posts never make it far, but I’m just looking for somewhere to roll my Alliance roster, preferably in a highly active community, where I can plant roots and not have to remake/transfer/etc in a year or two, and I’ve heard Sargeras and Stormrage are the two top places to look.

Been playing since release week '04, missed most of WoD / Legion due to a crazy RL turn, but otherwise have always been in top tier / Mythic tier raid guilds. Have generally always played Hybrid classes (mainly Paladin/Dru/Monk) because I’ve always been Tank/Heals primarily.

I’m looking for a group of people that’s gonna be AOTC, running M+ and doing some Mythic raiding and higher tier M+ pushing in Shadowlands, but moreso a group that likes to play the game together, and has fun and lots of laughs. Looking for a group of likeminded people that wanna play the game, not just a group that logs on, kills bosses, and logs off. Preferably an active group with people that like to laugh and have a good sense of humor.

Feel free to reply here or add me @ SorenLafay#1429

i have new guild filling up that is very insterested in a monk ! do you like to push Mythic also ?

Hey Maligar,

I am the GM of Disorientated here on Stormrage. We are a Mythic raiding guild that plans on achieving Cutting Edge Starting in Shadowlands. We are currently 5/12 Mythic (achieved with only a few weeks of Mythic raiding), with sub 30% pulls on Drest. Ra’den will be our next target. Mythic raids are Tues and Wed 7-10 est. Come Shadowlands, we will be adding a third raid night for progression.

We will also be putting together a Heroic AOTC team for Shadowlands as well. If you are interested, hit me up in game or on bnet (Ryouice#11303). You can also hit up the raid leader Battleyoshi on bnet as well (Zhredder #1995). Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Greetings Maligar!

We are currently looking to recruit members for adventures in Shadowlands! We are an AOTC / Mythic Progression guild but we also welcome casual’s and social members. While we have & know what it takes to take on Mythic Progression, we also know how to have fun in the process so it does not feel like wow is your second or third job.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 EST. We will also be raiding on Friday & Saturday pending the number of members we have. We usually fill up to the point where we have an ALT Raid on the weekends ( which is optional ). If you are looking to be apart of a great community with amazing members be sure to look up .

We would love to have you on the team!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild and ask for an Officer or add us on battle.net.

1 Like