Looking for a new guild to call home

i’m very seriously debating on leaving my current guild. it’s becoming…toxic. seems all anybody wants to do is use the guild’s discord to policy bash and “own the libs” and i honestly don’t feel welcome anymore. so i’m looking for a new guild. i run dungeons, raid, and do some pvp. used to RP a lot back in the day. WoW is supposed to be an escape from the toxicity and vitriol of politics and the real world and my guild no longer provides that for me. so if you’re looking for a #$%#-talking, fall on their sword, white-knight paladin, i’m your guy.

Hey there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. Our guild has an LGBTQIA+ presence and we don’t tolerate hate speech.

We have a no politics rule because we don’t want to deal with the volatility.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hello

I recently started a guild on Stormrage (Alliance). I would like to raid and do mythic+ dungeons with guildies. If something like this and building something from the ground up interests you please give me a shout out

DLAres#1711

Hey Kaallson Im the GM for Therapy, we are a [Horde] guild on [Tichondrius]. We are a hardcore raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team as well as our Community in general. We are a growing guild and keeping a positive environment for all is very important to us because of the impact a positive atmosphere allows for consistent progression! :slight_smile: Thanks for reading, Have a great day!!

Raid times- Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm PST

GM Contact Info-
Discord- T3xasss#0129
BlizID- Texas1005#11756

Hey Kaallson,

We recently started a new horde guild on bleeding hollow. If you are interested in chatting about it add me on bnet (Faro#1671). Thanks!

Hey Kaallson!

Sounds like you would be an excellent fit in our crew. Our rules/policies/guidelines (whatever you want to call them), prohibit political bashing on either side and we are not interested in perpetuating drama. No sir! We’re just here to hang and enjoy the darn game!

I’ll drop our blurb for you - feel free to hit me up if you’d like to chat some more. Hope to see you soon!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We definitely pride ourselves in being a community first. There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

*1 main tank and 1 off tank

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Good morning Kaallson,

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:
All classes / specs to fill ranks. Second raid team in the works

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey Kaallson! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there! We have a lot of the traits you’re looking for in a guild! Check us out below and reach out to me!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Full Content Clears of all end game content on mythic 15+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 1 OT, 10 DPS + 3 HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a players from the original release of WoW back in the day from Nathrezim. We are a semi-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild also likes to stay connected outside of game. Our core players are 3 brothers with some IRL friends mixed and we stay connected with the people we meet. We have some serious talent, with being 100% parsers in PvE and multi-Gladiators in PvP!

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we are transitioning into Shadowlands, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact me (Drugdog), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Drugdog or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Bew#8506

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Hey @Drugdog, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. Just my thoughts…

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hey mate if you are still looking we are recruiting on connected ravencrest/uldaman. We are an alliance AOTC guild clearing heroic raid and some of mythic when it opens cross realm plus a boat load of M+. We raid M/Th 9p-11:30p/midnight CST. We would definitely be interested in chatting as we round out our roster for SL raiding. Check out our recruitment post here and the details to contact us!