Looking for a mid-sized Guild to have fun with!

Continuing the discussion from <Safe Haven> NA/East Coast Casual/Social guild (RP/PVE):

Very interested in a small to medium-sized guild where people help each other with info and get to know others as well! I missed Vanilla – had started Everquest by then but then had a friend invite me to join in WoW at Wrath and had a blast! So … “I’ma Noob ;o)” I’m south of 50 and love gaming still -; sent you a friend req. on Discord. Let me know whats up as we get closer. I’m on east coast time and work swing shifts M-Fri. So I will be on mainly mornings during the week and I have weekend time to mess about. Looking forward most to grouping, and love crafting as well. Going to roll a Human Priestess, and will have two alts for crafting/harvesting stuff. Good journeys all!

[quote=“Nefkan-sargeras, post:1, topic:241827, full:true”]
Recruiting for Safe Haven! An environment built around Casual gameplay, Social interaction, Family/Friend oriented atmosphere …

Hey there! I got your invite and you are welcome to join up and see if we are the right guild for you. The social aspect of the game is the best part in my opinion!

1 Like