Looking for a mature and kind guild for all the stuffs

I’m a mature player who has been around since vanilla but fairly casual since MoP. I’ve historically relied on raid finder for casual raiding, but this expansion is a different kind of beast and LFR takes waaaaaay too long between the long queues and eternal wipes. I’m also not finding the content overly challenging. I’m almost always top DPS, near the bottom for damage taken, and I have the LFR mechanics down.

I’d really like to join a guild that regularly runs normal and heroic raids / M+ and would be patient enough to allow a new member to acclimate to the additional mechanics. I’d also be willing to join a guild that is struggling or just venturing into normal or heroic content and learn the raids together.

I play mostly play this toon (394 BM) as well as a 392 frost mage, 388 Havoc DH, and a 388 resto druid all with similar competence. As an individual I’m very kind, respectful, and sometimes I’m even funny. My only real requirement is that people don’t behave like dicks, either to me or each other. The real world is harsh enough. I come to WoW to have fun, and I hope you do too :slight_smile:

Please save me from the guildless LFR circle of hell and let me raid with you <3

1 Like

Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776 contact me here if interested in Eclipsed…we have a raiding team, called Nova, that raids Saturday’s at 8:00pm EST…they do full clears of normal, to get people acquainted with raiding and what not…there’s nothing stressful or intimidating, just a fun and relaxed raid…we also do mythic plus as well…if this interests you we would love to have you…

Hi there! I’m part of a guild called The Noble Few on Stormrage that might be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

We’re a mix of newer and experienced players who are looking to create a chill, friendly, and learning-focused environment. While our main raid team is currently pushing towards AOTC, we also run fresh heroic runs on Saturdays that are focused on getting newer people up to speed and learning the mechanics. We’re a small but kind group and we’d love to have you!

More info here, please reach out if interested!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usastormrage-the-noble-few-new-player-friendly-guild-pushing-for-aotc-78h/1545833

Hi Dessimay (fellow hunter), “Bada Bing” (21+) may be just what your looking for. We need more members for our raids. We are N 8/8, H 2/8 and raid heroic Th/F 7-10pm EST., w/ normal run on Sat. (same time period). Our GM raid leads and always explains the mechanics at every boss. Anyone we have to pug into the group also has to be in Discord, so everyone is on the same page for the fights. This guild also doesn’t bench any of our guildies who come to raid or dps push as other guilds do. Our motto is somewhat like yours, as we pay for this game to relax and have fun, not to be stressed out or left out of anything. Our raids are mechanics based, and we may get bosses down slower, but eventually they come down. Our GM also doesn’t use dps meters or charts at all. Many of our members are age 50+, and some of us played back in Vanilla, also. The guildies here are very friendly and helpful, and our GM literally bends over backward to help anyone who needs help gearing. We have a chatty Discord, and besides raiding the guild does practically everything else the game offers. If we sound like the pervect home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I am usually online practically everyday in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing”. Hope to have you join our family!

Dessimay,
Hit me up on Bnet: ganderin4620#1637 or Disc: ganderin#2674. I would like to talk to you about saving you from LFR!

1 Like

Heres our little guild spam. We are looking for a DH for our 10.1 raid team

Falkor is a newer guild that is looking for folk to join our community and raid teams. Right now we run two raid groups! We have mythic raiders leading each group that have decided to step away from the Mythic grind in order to have fun with the game. We also run M+ frequently throughout the week as well and random guild events.

Raid group 1
Tues/Thurs 830pm-11pm EST
Focusing on AoTc prog, killing a few Mythic bosses for vault drops, current prog 8/8 H, 2/8M
Current needs: DPS- Havoc DH, healers- Holy priest

Raid group 2
Fri/Sat 830pm Est-11pm Est
Focuses on casually clearing normal and heroic at a slower pace. Current prog 8/8H
Currently need: Anything you want to play.

Casuals and alts welcome as well.

For more information, please contact via disc:

Böundless#7559