Looking for a macro to equip two of the same weapon into MH, and OF, then reequip my main weapons with same button

I have two of the same weapons I want to equip situationally in PVP for the on hit effect, but be able to requip my main weapons with the same button hopefully.

I just thought there may be some confusion in the macro because the weapons have the same name, so I didn’t really know how to proceed. I’m a rogue, so stances don’t matter I’d want the macro to work the same whether or not I’m in stealth or not.

Thanks!

EDIT: I tried the macro below and ran into this problem.

It doesn’t want to seem to want to equip both items at the same time. I hit the macro once, it equips the Mug O’ Hurt only into my MH. I hit it a 2nd time, it equips the 2nd Mug into my OF, and puts my Brutality Blade back into my MH. I hit it a third time, the 1st Mug is back in my MH, and my Tribal Guardian is back in my OH.

Move one of the pair you want to toggle to the first slots in the leftmost bag (bag,slot 4,1 and 4,2) and use this macro:

/equipslot 16 4 1
/equipslot 17 4 2

If they have different enchants/affixes you can get something more flexible.

3 Likes

I get the same behavior as OP. I’m trying to write a macro to equip “training weapons” for my rogue. For example, I want to train daggers when I’m bored, so I thought I’d carry around two Jambiyas. But using the macro below, it just equips the MH, then alternates as described. Interestingly, if I have the two daggers equipped first, and two different weapons for my normal run, it equips both of those properly. It does work if the two weapons are always a different name.

Found this solution elsewhere online (this example uses the main bag first two slots). It works for me:

/script PickupInventoryItem(16); PickupContainerItem(0,1); PickupInventoryItem(17); PickupContainerItem(0,2);

2 Likes

That’s the same logic Gello posted only longer and different bags.

/equipslot 16 0 1
/equipslot 17 0 2

No, it doesnt function the same. It allows for clean set swaps. Ive tested them both out.

3 Likes

#showtooltip Intercept
//equipitemslot16 [Drakefist Hammer]
/equipslot 17 Drakefist Hammer
/cast Berserker Stance
/cast Intercept
/cast Hamstring
works for me
see the double // that make it work for some reason

11 Likes

#showtooltip Intercept
//equipitemslot16 [Drakefist Hammer]
/equipslot 17 Drakefist Hammer
/cast Berserker Stance
/cast Intercept
/cast Hamstring

is likely being ignored because it’s not a valid syntax.

this worked for me thank you
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=2 Battle Stance, Bloodrage
//equipslot 16 Shadowrend Longblade
/equipslot 17 Shadowrend Longblade

1 Like