Looking for a long term home

I am currently coming back from a break but am looking for a long-term home. I am an ex AOTC tank who is looking to come back to the game. I currently have experience with a monk, pally, dk, and DH. I am not looking to jump into a groups raid team right now. I am looking at finding at home for DF! So please read this is I am behind and will be working on getting my characters moved around and jelling with my team. I do not have the ability to “try out”. I also do not need a tank position, but that is what I feel comfortable doing and would be learning DPS. I am also looking for a place that is for cross faction raiding (especially if you want me to go alliance). Most of my characters are around ilevel 250 right now (so im not just waiting for a group, im trying to mythic + it up). Lastly, I have alittle interest about healing, but not my main jam since vanilla.

A little bit about me:

I am a 40 year old married (with baby on the way 1/5/2023) guy who believes in positive gaming. My whole gaming life I have lived my life as a positive force in the games I play. I love tanking and love running Mythic+. Sadly, with things like RaiderIO and other tools, I started to lose the ability to have a successful and positive experience in pug groups. I also need a group that understands that I am going to be taking some time off for my little girls birth.

What I am looking for:

I can raid 2 times a week max. My times are from 9:00 EST - Midnight. I will not raid on Sundays.

I am not looking to be a burden! I am not looking for a carry! I want a place I can gain some friendships with and be a part of an amazing group that I can help do mythic+ and raid in 10.0

Sound like I might be a good fit? Wanna chat? Sirslothsalot#2328 is my discord name. This is an updated post since my times have changed.