Looking for a long term home

217 Brm / WW
207 Druid (Guard / Heals / boom)
223 DH (vengeance / Havoc)
205 Pally (Prot/ holy / Ret)
207 DK (blood / frost or unholy)

Here are my guys. I am looking for a long term home. I don’t necessarily have to raid this tier. I would love to, but don’t have to. Mostly want to set myself up for next tier. Having a tanking spot would be awesome but dpsing or even healing for a raid would be awesome. I love mythic +tanking though!!!

I cannot raid more than 2 nights a week and don’t want to go past midnight EST. (Cannot raid on Sat night)

Any interest? I want to learn and grow! Leave any information!

Hey there! we may be a great fit for you! We raid Sunday nights from 6-10pm eastern time. We are 10/10 Normal 9/10 heroic but should have aotc this weekend and 1/10 Mythic but will start hard progression there soon. We enjoy mythic plus and taz hm. We are doing the first 8 bosses thursday night for guild members that still need loot from those bosses if you would be able to make it and test out the waters that would be awesome. You can reach me on discord at Noobie#6892 hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! My guild sounds like it might be a good fit for ya! look us up on the guild finder!