Looking for a late night raiding guild to call home

Hey everyone I’m looking to join a late night raiding guild for Classic WoW. I don’t get off of work until about 10:30pm EST so id like to find a guild that would start raids around 11pm or 12pm EST(8pm or 9pm PST). The only night I couldn’t make raids would be Friday night, which is the day I don’t really play. Alliance is preferred but I don’t mind playing Horde.
I’m going to roll a Fury Warrior. I could also learn to tank, as long as people would be willing to help me learn to get better!

Asgard is your best bet. They have a 12am to 3am EST raiding group. Look down a couple threads they have 500 respones.

[PvP-NA-EST][H][Classic][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore]

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP or EPGP

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Time:

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

raid times are close but not set discord.gg/5MhGVdD if interested

Play on a west coast server. Problem solved.

Artonas! We are exactly what you are looking for! WE HAVE 2 TEAMS!
Please get with me on discord and lets chat!

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time

Discord: 5MhGVdD
Discord: Onired#3941
Discord: RavenWebb#9612