Looking for a laid back, casual, game-centric guild!

Heyo!

I’m coming back for the new xpac and would like to have a place to call home to experience the new content together :slight_smile: I don’t push content super hard and like to take a casual approach and RP/jump around leveling lol

I don’t use discord but add me on bnet and shoot me a message if youre guild seems like a good fit!

bagfry#1878

Hi Onemanarmy
Guild: Adjudication
primary faction: Horde
Server: Blades Edge

we are a brand new PVE progression guild looking for players of all shapes and classes for TWW. Currently we have Mythic Plus content scheduled for Tuesday evenings, raid progressions starting Thursdays 8pm CST and legacy content transmog runs saturdays at 8pm CST . currently since we are building our primary raid team we are flexible with time management. we are also actively looking for members to just level and experience the entire expansion with!
if you have interest send me a message on discord at: Avagantamos
or battle.net @: Dirtybubble#11684
Safe Travels!

Hi Onemanarmy,

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. On where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile: