Looking for a Horde, Roleplay Guild [Wyrmrest Accord]

Popping off the first part of this post with the clear-up that I’m looking specifically for a varied level serious roleplay guild on the Horde side of Wyrmrest Accord. Which is to say that I’m in America for one, and to clarify further I’m in the Pacific timezone. The thing is that while I’m a sucker for roleplay, and have been playing World of Warcraft for well over a decade, I took a break before Mists of Pandaria hit. Been playing the game and got the expac’s since, roughly, September of last year, 2018, but I for all the time in the game I’ve been around, I did it solo. Needless to say, playing a game with “multiplayer” in it’s genre tag solo for years can really start to grind out and wear thin, and you won’t exactly find much roleplay in the random dungeon finder.

Another important thing to note is that I’m a fairly busy sort who would only be really active for between 2-3 hours on week nights. Weekends are the time when I generally spend the days with family or friends, IRL, so I’m here trying to find and make a few friends in character and in game. Additionally, and I apologize if I’m coming across as rough, I’m all for PvP with sufficient roleplay and buildup, ganking in the world space just seems cheap and lackadaisical to me. Now, as for experience, I have roughly 6 years of solid experience in roleplay outside of WoW, and have always found actual World RP more enjoyable than sitting in a tavern. Therefore, I suppose what I’m looking for is a serious roleplay guild with an emphasis on Lore Junkies, Exploration, and definitely inclusion.

Finally, just based on what I’ve seen in the game so far, a good chunk of what I play the game for now, roleplay, seems to be lacking, and on a roleplay server. And, lastly, and probably what’s going to be my hopeful selling point, is the range of levels I have on my characters, or what they can bring to a guild. Level Wise, I have a Lvl 115 Female Blood Elf warlock who I’ve spent a good deal of time fleshing out the backstory, personality, and other elements. After that, I have a Lvl 88 Orc Hunter that was the account main before MoP, which was ported over from a PvP server once I got tired of Solo play. And on the lowest end of the account level spectrum, I have my wee lvl 12 Troll Druid fledgling who I originally made with the intention of a serious, main character style epic going from lvl 1 to lvl 120.

All things considered, this is just me pleading for people to actually play with, because as much as I enjoy WoW, roleplay has always been my focus in the game. And frankly, I almost never find it anymore, especially not in the world space, and it’s a saddening experience, and my lack of knowledge about the roleplay “centers” means it’s even rougher. So, this from a veteran with a serious love for roleplay, pleading you, the World of Warcraft RP community, to point me somewhere, anywhere, that you think would fit my hopes.