Looking for a home

Good afternoon,

I know there is a guild recruitment channel but I am not a raider and most of what I see is for raiding. I want to give RP a shot, and be part of an immersive community. Playing solo is unrewarding, if I wanted solo I would play console eh? I am in the Eastern time zone and have just come back. I am more than half a century old and looking for a home on CC. I’ve been running pugs, want to raid, pvp, and just be part of a positive community. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find what guilds might be recruiting for a seasoned player? (older)

Thanks in advance,
Bel

I think this thread has all of the active RP guilds on the server.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-four-realms-rp-guild-directory-discord-server/20118/25

My guild offers a home for law-abiding characters that live within the Kingdom of Stormwind, particularly if the player is interested in guard-type RP. If that’s not for you, there are several other excellent Alliance RP guilds on the server.

Welcome, Bel!

If you haven’t already, I would recommend joining the discord server that is linked in the post Orwyn shared above. A lot of folks on the server use it to to chat and ask questions and advertise RP events!

If you have questions about getting started in RP, please don’t hesitate to ask, either here or in the discord!

Glad to have you!

1 Like