Looking For a Heroic Only Raiding guild/M+

Mainly play Ret paladin, and Enhancement shaman in raids. M+, I mostly play prot paladin, ret paladin, Enhancement shaman, and Protection Warrior.

Hello, I’m looking for a heroic only raiding guild. Tired of raiding in dad guilds or mom guilds that have to carry the majority of their team because they can’t say no to bad players or friends, etc. Don’t wanna raid mythic because having to wait for replacements because of turnover or people leaving over gear is childish, and annoying.

Having a team just for heroic is fine with me. If our team is good enough to kill a few of the bosses in mythic without wasting time, that is fine too. But, just mainly looking for fast clears, having fun without wiping 500 times on a boss just for someone to rage quit, etc.

Gene. You are my kind of people. Come carry my raids. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there Gene. Check us out

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord