Looking for a [H] adult guild

My wife and I are long time WoW players, that decided to play Classic to relive some glory years. We are looking for some mature, like-minded players to enjoy this classic experience with.

Let me know!

If you decide to re-roll Ali, Old Farts is an AO guild. I joined last week and everyone is incredibly nice and helpful.

1 Like

Business Casual might fit what you are looking for. We are an open guild but targeting working adults. Because of this we will not be a hardcore raiding guild at end game and we are not pressuring members to hit 60 any time soon. Let me know if you and your wife would like an invite.

2 Likes

Can give us a shot. Either Horde Land Security (LOTS of people in it) or Classic Raiders (new guild, small handful)

Hey, how many people do you guys currently have? Seem like I see all these guilds advertising huge numbers and when I do /who during prime time hours, there are less than 10 people online :slight_smile:

Old time wow player here from the early days. Lemme know where you decide to go I decided to move to H on this server

Live Horde or Die Trying is a retail guild that moved to classic and most of us have kids, play mainly after 8-9pm EST, on weekends (or the occasional “work from home”) etc. We are pretty chatty in disc and easy going and have some younger players too, but really focusing on people who are decent, don’t sweat the small stuff etc.

Feel free to ping me when I’m online (anyone who reads this really), or our GM “Sonnybono” - we’re Horde side