Looking for a guild

Im a new player looking for a guild, currently leveling an unholy DK. I honestly just need a guild to help guide me a bit. Im willing to learn about ingame mechanics so I can benefit the guild. Sorry for the informal post Im dead on my bed at 3:20 am also I am on the kelthuzad server

2 Likes

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey Reg!

We are Horde side on Zul’jin, but we are more than willing to help new players learn the game. We are recruiting people to raid, but are also open to casual players to join us for social events or just to hang out in voice chat.

We play all sorts of games together outside of just WoW, such as League and party games. We are also very active on Discord, so there is almost always someone to chat with.

If you are at all interested in joining or have any questions for me, add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

Hey bud check us out 1 day a week raiding

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Sunday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Monday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

Group One: 2 Healers (Disc / Holy Priest, Holy Paladin) and 1 RDPS (No Hunters Please)
All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hello Reguis,

I am reaching out because I like that you are eager to learn and benefit from a good guild. The Ruff Ryders are looking for strong like-minded players for Shadowlands and you look like a great fit for our family.

I’ve provided some good details below about our guild and if this is a place you would like to call home, please take a few moments to register on our website.

Can’t wait to talk to you soon. #RRFL (Ruff Ryders For Life)

:pushpin: About us:

Ruff Ryders (RR) is a Hardcore Casual raiding guild which was formed during Battle of Azeroth.

We are big on having fun on raid nights, but still mastering mechanics. Our guild is composed of players in there late 20’s to 50’s who have a laid-back mentality but still want to progress on Mythic content.

We Provide everything for the guild: repairs, pots, flasks, food, gems, and enchants are provided.

Guild will sell all BOE’s from raid, excluding upgrades that are immediately equipped (subject to verification), putting 20% to the guild bank. Our guild finance officer will sell the item and send you the remaining 80%. This gold helps fund all amenities provided by the guild.

We are a respectful and Drama free guild! Any guild member that causes unnecessary drama will be removed promptly.

Here in the Ruff Ryders Family we understand real life happens and it will always come first. If you are interested in our guild then please feel free to reach out!

:boom: What we are looking for:

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders. You do not need any previous mythic raiding experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can until we get Cutting Edge (CE). We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

:fire: Raid Times:

Tuesday -8:00 to 11:00pm EST

Wednesday- 8:00 to 11:00pm EST

Saturday - (TBD)12:00 to 3:00pm EST

:gear: Requirements to join guild:

• Must be at least 25 years of age

• At least two raid ready characters (if possible)

• Must have viable off-spec

• Must be able to commit to 90% of our scheduled raid times

• Must own microphone and are able to speak without horrible feedback

• If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

• Must Download and maintain required add-ons

★ Exorsus Raid Tools (#1)

★ Weak auras 2

★ Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs

★ Guild Roster Manager

★ GTFO

:star: Recruitment:

All DPS but Prefer off spec tank or heals options

Tanks: Partially full atm

Healers: Partially full atm

Please apply here:

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Progression:

3/12M Ny’alotha

12/12H Ny’alotha

:phone: Discord

:speech_balloon: Contact us:

Discord ID’s:

Master: BigBossMan#4120

Officer: Axelórd#7016

Battletags:

GM/Leader: Titan1632#1756 (Râzgôr)

Lieutenant: Thor#1457 (Axelórd)

Allumination ~ Stormrage Stop by and say hello and sit down and have a chat .

Reguis,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey you might be interested in Aspect. Add me Zen#1643

If you’re willing to pull a realm change (or even level an alt on our realm), let’s chat! We have tons of new players and old players willing to help. You can find me on discord at LadyPeebles#0310!