Looking for a guild

I’m a newly lvl 120 rogue, 437 ilvl. Still kinda weak but always learning.

I’m looking for a guild to do raid and such.

Right now im a night elf but I might race change for funsie :laughing:

Hey there! Come join us in Bruhalla, we are a social active growing guild! We plan on pushing mythic and AOTC achievs in Shadowlands and also we are new/returning player friendly! Come join us in discord and we can answer any questions you have!

discord.gg/SBF3Cj

Hi Sneakyelf, “Shadow Hunters” is forming some new teams for SL, and w/ the pre-patch coming out shortly, newer 120"s such as yourself will be able to gear up a bit in preparation for the expansion. Our guild has been around since Vanilla, and we are a raiding guild that is also social. Our core membership are adults and seniors, but we also have some families that play the game w/ their children. Because of that all written g-chat and Discord chat is PG, but we have many Discord voice channels that are only for adults. We always get players who are either returning to the game or are totally new to the game, and we take the time to show newbies how to play or help gear future raiders.
Our current raid teams are Blue and Green. Blue team: H 12/12 Wed/Fri 7-10 pm (EST). Green team: (normal Nya for players who near to start gearing) Sat/Sun 7-10 pm (EST).
New teams so far for SL: Teal and Silver , both teams Tues/Thurs 8-10 pm (EST). There is a chance that these 2 teams may combine at the start, until each has enough players to function separately.
We also always look for anyone who may want to Raid Lead to create more teams.
All raiders are required to have Discord w/ either a working mic or headset.
Besides raiding, members do everything else that the game has to offer: dungeons, Keystones, some pvp, old content for mounts/achieves/transmogs, etc. We also have periodically transmog contests for prizes, and also run a server-wide one. There are drunken raid nights, usually after a final boss is taken down. We also have a yearly camping trip where members can meet each other.
If you would like more info/ or have an interest please either IM ‘Laruin’ (raid recruitment officer) in-game or by mail. I usually come online most days in the afternoon after 12 noon. Hope to have you in our family!

I’m interested

hey there sneakyelf! Are you still looking for a guild?

Good morning Sneakyelf :grinning: I am reaching out from Allumination where I think you would find a great fit. We plan on raiding once SL is released and currently are keeping busy leveling alts, running old raids for transmogs and having fun with lots of shenanigans . Come check us out and say hello . Our motto is " A stranger is just a friend we have not met yet" And friendships are the biggest achievement you can get in the game !! Allumination ~ Stormrage

Banished Divinities is a group of friends welcoming the challenges of ShadowLands. We started the guild after covid and covid effects ran through our last guild. One of our past times is laughing and goofing off in discord while we play the game. We always get AotC and some will follow me into mythics for added challenge. We are recruiting anyone who truly wants to accomplish keys and raiding while having fun. We are looking to raid Tuesday and Fridays 8-1030 est. We know real life comes first and we don’t have any issues with people taking care of themselves first. There is always people on after work and always playing.

We enjoy the game and are always wanting to make more friends in our adventures. We want you to play what you want, we don’t force anyone to play something they do not want.

I get the mythic raid feeling. You are more than welcome to tag along with me and my friends. Once I get a solid grasp of heroic and good gear. I will begin leading friends into mythic to scratch that mythic itch. If you have any questions or want to know more, I can be reached via Btag or discord at anytime.

Btag- Deadlysin#1763
Discord- Deadlysin#7516