Looking for a guild

2 of us that plan on rolling Holy Priest and Prot Pally into the Shadowlands. As our mains.

We have AOTC just pugging around and think that we can bring value and some fun to any raiding core. We are looking for an adult group, as we are adults.

Looking for a place that raids during the week preferably after 7pm server. Love Mythic+ too. Would love to have a solid set of players to play with and progress thru the Shadowlands.

Hey Jyndala, I would be happy to chat with you about raiding options. We are Nexus, an Alliance AOTC guild on connected Uldaman/Ravencrest. We generally clear heroic content, do a ton of M+ and then mythic raid when it opens cross realm. We have been an AOTC+ guild since 2009.

We raid Monday/Thursday 9pm CST to midnight. If interested in chatting please reach out to Sanisa (bnet: Sunflower#11181 discord: sunflower#3722) or I (bnet: Darkrook#1631 discord: Darkrook#4887)

That’s cool. Appreciate it. Really, exact guild I need.

For The Horde

Glad to chat if you are still looking for a home assuming you can drop the horde for the far superior choice of Alliance :stuck_out_tongue:

I just threw up.