Looking for a guild

New player to wow looking for a home. Currently 120 Resto Druid looking for a guild to ask questions and to hang out with. I have Played MMO’s for years but still learning the WOW specifics. Currently playing on Illidan if that matters. repost since i posted on the wrong character.

1 Like

Come play with us on Turalyon! We are welcoming new and returning players, and rerolls.

Alykii#1736
/cheers

If looking to become more serious in the future -

Hi Larzlek! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, loves new players! We are actually a newer guild founded by very experienced players, with the goal to create a very fun and active community. We will raid, pvp, play hide and seek and do fishing raids :slight_smile: We are always willing to help new players learn or level. We have goals, but we are never hardcore :slight_smile: If you’d like to chat, message me on battlenet Thistebloom#1316.

If our days and times match then hit me up! Always willing to try and show and teach some fresh bois the ropes as we try to go through the raid tiers and difficulties. We’re a guild looking to try and kill some mythic bosses while still having fun in Shadowlands.

Greetings and hello Lerzlek! I hope you are well! Please feel free to reach out to us if we sound like a fit!

Avenoir is a newly formed guild Horde side on WyrmrestAccord, looking to bolster it’s ranks for raiding and M+ in Shadowlands. Our members are veteran players and have AOTC for Nya’lotha. Currently we are in need of all roles for raid. Our focus is to casually progress heroic raiding content and achieve all timed M+15 dungeons each tier, making sure our members are included in this content if that is their goal. We would like to form a close knit community with our members so that we can grow and be successful.

Raid times:
Currently looking at Friday evenings with a start time of 5/8pm PST/EST (most of our members are CT/EST right now).

What we need:
Off-Tank - Looking for a Blood DK or Brewmaster, but all classes considered
DPS - looking for ranged (looking for S. Priest & Mage, but all classes considered), melee and dps willing to offspec/have another toon ready for healing or tanking if needed for back-up
Heals - Looking for Resto Druid or Holy Pally, but all classes considered

Who to contact:
GM: Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

Raid Lead: Soulprison-WyrmrestAccord // Alone#1280 (battletag)

Officer: Bohaî-WyrmrestAccord // jfro#1674 (battletag)

Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members.
If your interested add my b-tag buttercup#1858