Looking For a Guild

Hello,
I’m a returning played who had been extremely casual in the game but have come back with a new found interest and passion for the game.

I had a 110 token which was used to create a paladin tank and have fell in love with the class. I’m looking for a new guild to further my skills and to experience raiding along with a community of players. You can message me on Starcane#11865 to get in touch.

Hopeful,

Eli

1 Like

Hey Eli, definitely interested in talking to you. We are Nexus an AOTC with light mythic guild. We typically clear normal and heroic until mythic opens cross realm. We have a light raid schedule of 9pm to 11:30pm/midnight CST Tues and a yet to be determined second day (likely Thur). We are based on connected Ravencrest/Uldaman.
We have a history of clearing AOTC content with some light mythics and have a strong presence of members that run M+ and pvp content as well. We would be interested in additional DPS if you are interested (with an opportunity to go Tank if a spot opens)? Feel free to check us out at thenexusguild.com (our discord) or reach out to Darkrook (me; Darkrook#1641), Aqua (Enjoi#11189) or Sanisa (Sunflower#11181) in game!