Looking for a Guild

Me and a few of my friends are looking for a Guild that run raids on Tuesday and Wednesday . Job makes it hard to raid on weekends MC or BWL. Willing to transfer Horde side please

Tue/Thur 8pm est-12 est work at all? If so, what classes?

We run Wed/Thu on Westfall, if you’re interested. 8/8 bwl week one.

Excommunicado of [Earthfury] is looking for more players to help us finish up BWL! We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm! Feel free to jump on and message Stereg, Vahemoth, or Kidsmeal if you have any questions!! You can also reach myself directly on Bnet at Gorthok#11250!

Hope to hear from you soon!

The Fearless is currently recruiting new members. We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays starting at 8:15 PM server time. For more info hit me up in game or Discord (MastaJefe#2691)

{H} Sulfuras

CURRENTLY DOING RAIDS on Tues / Thurs @ 8:00pm Server

Long Term Goals -
To Form Friendships thru gaming and to be a place for all sorts of different players to band together. It is very common to have 70-100 members online at any given time. We are a Very Large guild with over 800 members that has all different types of players.
Players that want to do the PvE to PvP thing. Players that want to PVE and RAID. Players that are Hardcore. Players that are more Casual.

Leadership with experience leading in Guilds with many Server Firsts but just don’t have the time to do that anymore but can help guide other leadership to grow into a competitive experience. A Leveling and Social Guild w an active Pve, PvP and Raiding Guild Divisions.

Something Heroic! [ Mankrik ]

BWL 3/8
MC 10/10
Ony 1/1

Wed @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Mon @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & MC & Onyxia |
Tues @ 9:30 - 12:30 Server | MC & ZG(release) |

Tank:
Warrior: Medium Priority
Druid: High Priority

Melee:
Warrior: High Priority
Rogue: High Priority
Shaman: Low Priority

Range:
Hunter: Low Priority
Mage: Low Priority
Warlock: Low Priority
Priest: Low Priority
Shaman: Low Priority

Healer:
Priest: Medium Priority
Shaman: Medium Priority
Druid: Low Priority

• Raid requirements & Info:
    Raid invites go out between 30 & 15 minutes prior to raid. You are expected to be in place and ready to pull at 8:30.
    You will be prepared for each raid tier with knowledge of the fight as well as bringing resistance potions, utility potions and flasks and resistance gear.
    | SH uses a LC that is based around raid performance, mechanics, raid preparation. They determine how each piece of gear will benefit the raid, not the player |

The guild bank works to supply the raiders with as many potions as possible and crafting materials for items that should be supplied by the guild.

GM: Thòr - zx6rthor#1436
Officers: Malazo, Mahlyna, Jevazide, Roanoak (roanoak#11924), Georgelucas, Bitteme (bree#11271)

Please message any one of us if you have questions, comments or concerns! My #1 goal for this guild is my folks and taking care of them. But when we are raiding, we will take it serious enough that the content is downed within an efficient amount of time and to ensure we do not waste anyone’s time with meaningless wipes. Bring your A game!

I’ll be honest here…I’m not gonna give you some prefrab BS. I’m sure a guild that’s only 2/8 BWL might seem not your thing. But maybe you’re willing to come to help us clear it out! We do BWL Tuesday 8:30 PM Eastern start and then we do MC on Friday. We’re an active discord…people doing stuff on alts… we’re not a dead guild when it isn’t raid time.

If you need to more information Phanex#2707 we’re Misfits on Bloodsail :slight_smile:

Hello friend,

We currently raid Tues/Weds 6:00-9:00PM PST so if those times work for you I feel like we would be an ideal fit for each other.

Here is our recruitment thread: [H][Whitemane]<Wrecked>Semi Hardcore LF Hunters + AQ40farm/Naxx - #8 by Avanto-tichondrius

If you got any questions at all please feel free to reach out to me at Avanti#11824

Looking forward to speaking with you!

You might be interested in this :slight_smile: Are you down to clown??

Hi there we are currently looking to build a raid team on the server Myzreal we are recruiting everything raid times will be m,w,thrs 7:30 pm
loot will be distributed by dkp.
Message rlybored if you are interested thank you!
we are going to be more of a semi/hardcore raiding guild.
^^

a Cold one stalagg 8/8 bwl looking for a few more core raiders we raid Wednesday night full clear bwl and mc 8 pm est to 12 am est