Looking for a guild

Not looking to do end game raiding for a long while, haven’t played for years and am basically starting over. Just miss the green chat and socialization. I’m older and recovering from a stroke so I tend to not use voice chat as my speech is effected by aphasia, however I am intelligent and know how to follow raid directions lol. Don’t mind starting over on a new server as I have heirlooms

Our goals as a guild:
We are a new guild currently helping members level/gear up. We are open to new/veteran players. Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:
All classes

Feel free to reach out to me either on battlenet or ingame

Raid Times:
To be determined
Currently building up the guild roster and will have a poll in discord for raid times that suit as many people as possible.

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Av3ngedK1LL#1141
In game characters: Shathvia, Jesanssra, Riskro

I’m in a couple guilds you would probably like over on Farstriders called (Just play the game) and (Diligent Defenders). Both have some older players (i’m 50 myself) head over there and do a /who and type in the guild name and I think anyone can invite you in the (Just play the game) guild. Good luck! Oh one more on WrA called (Swords for everyone else) but you need to fill out an app for that one and i’m a lowbie there. My main is on Farstriders I can help ya there with some bags and stuff. Ok done babbling.

1 Like

Sent a tell but they may have been afk, names Shootzorz, I know, horrible name but I was tired lol