Looking for a guild

I recently came back to game I’ve played on and off since TBC currently I’m maining a havoc demon hunter on zangarmarsh horde side looking for a family like casual guild that can raid I won’t always be able to make it to raids due to my work schedule but will try to make it to them when I am able I enjoy helping people be it a quest or a dungeon I also do like pvp a little bit be it bgs or world pvp my battle tag is Vyk#1779 if I’m not on just send me an in game mail with your battle tag and I’ll message back to any who want to take me in. Happy hunting out there every one

Just don’t join Die Laughing-Hellscream. They are the most unfriendly guild you have ever seen. No one talks in guild chat even when there are 25-60 members on, no one offers congrats when someone gets an achievement, you ask a question about the game and not one person helps you out or offers some comment about the topic.

I have the exact opposite experience with this guild.

1 Like

Same Byniri! I never had an issue with Die Laughing. People there are chill and GM/officers make sure there’s plenty to do.

1 Like