Looking for a guild

Hello guys, im new player on wow, and looking for some player teach me the games =D im active and im a hunter lvl 72 from alliance side.

Thx for give me feed back

Hi there!

Welcome to wow! I know you are on alliance and you have worked hard to get your toon to level 72, but i think if you were to switch to horde my guild would be a good fit for you!

I will try to keep this as simple and non boring as possible.

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow was a guild founded in the middle of Legion to engage players in fun friendly activities without the stress off logs/parses. Our main goal was to engage in end game content as well as run mog/mount runs and pvp.

Fast Foward to BFA and our numbers diminished but we were still going strong running mythics and raid.

Here we are now in 8.2. I had to take some time away from running my guild and unfortunately lost alot of players due to that. Most members are alts or just offline members.

I came back to my guild to try and rebuild the community that I had once aspired to do!

My goal is to engage members in that fun-friendly environment.

LF all classes/specs! Need people to run end game content with such as Mythic’s and Raid. We will do mog/mount runs, some pvp and island expeditions, and even help those that are leveling!

Raid days will be Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm EST

If you want a more laid back, casual environment feel free to message me for more information!!

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon

First and foremost, welcome to WoW!! It’s so exciting that you have started playing this game!! Do you love it yet??

The guild I recruit for is No Place Like Gnome. We are [A] on the [Dalaran] server. What server are you currently on? Would you be willing to transfer servers if you found an awesome guild to be a part of? No Place Like Gnome is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! But putting all that fancy stuff aside, we are just a group of laid back people who LOVE to play this game. We have experienced players and new, and we are always willing to answer questions, give advice, or just support those that are working their way through the ins and outs of the game. We would love to help you progress and learn all there is about this awesome world! Please message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376