Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild helpful to new players not just a group that has its click in the guild and everyone else is just numbers.
Norsky-424 geared warlock, want to do dungeons and raids and have no issues helping new bros If by some chance I know what is going on. I prefer an group with some older fellas that are not a bunch of elitist pricks.
I am on DARK IRON, not looking to server transfer.
Dalvengyr, Dark Iron, Coilfang, Demon Soul and Shattered Hand I can do

Hello my guild may be the fit for you. We are alliance on sargeras. We raid tue/wed 730-1030 cst. Were currently 8/8H and 3/8 M looking for ranged dps. We are small tight knit guild and always love adding new members into our community. We have an active guild outside of raid times both online and in discord. I would love to talk more about the guild. Add me on bnet Ash#11430

I’d love to talk! 424 ain’t too shabby and we could easily raise that.
Just depends on your raid times, I think!

Here’s our SPAM info:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (7/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate weekly.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too ^.^

Interested? Send Saxx#1747 a friend request and let’s get something going! :slight_smile: