Looking For a Guild

Hey, I’m a returning player,
Looking for a guild that is active both in game and discord. Looking for a semi-casual guild that has more of a focus on having fun with progression. Would like to raid as well as push some keys.

My main is a dev evoker with offspec being augvoker

time wise I can raid after 5pm est for weekdays, I can raid anytime on weekends except for after 6pm est on Saturdays.

Hey, my guild might be a good fit. I am going to copy and past my post please message me on discord if you have any questions ! :slight_smile:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:
• Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
• Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About Raiding with Us: As a guild, we achieve AOTC every season and aim to push into Mythic. With a core group of up to 16 players, we’re looking to expand by 4-6 committed raiders. We provide support to raiders through the guild bank and officer assistance to ensure everyone is raid-ready.

What We Offer:
• Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons, striking a balance between fun and focus; we welcome players who value camaraderie and collective success.
• Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raid nights are efficient, focused, and supportive.
• Experienced Leadership: Our officers are dedicated to helping eager learners grow and excel.
• Mythic+: While raiding is our primary focus, we actively run M+ groups.
• PVP: We have a casual PVP group that enjoys achieving elite sets together.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (Need a swing healer that can also DPS)
• Restoration Shamans
• Holy Paladins
• Restoration Druids
• Preservation Evokers
• Other Healers: Just message us; we’re flexible!

DPS:
• Highly Needed Classes: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
• Other DPS: Message us, we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

PVP: Our casual PVP group is all about fun and camaraderie. We regularly achieve elite sets and push ratings together. We’re not hardcore or elitist; we’re just a group of friends enjoying PVP content.
If you’re looking for a guild where you can:
• Run PVP content with friends
• Improve your skills without pressure
• Participate in guild events and activities
• Enjoy good ol’ fashioned WoW camaraderie

Then we’re the guild for you! We welcome players of all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned pros. Our Discord is always active, with members ready to dive into PVP.
Requirements:

•	Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
•	Discord: Mandatory for voice chat during raids and is our primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa
Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hi! My guild is an AOTC focused guild and we also run keys. We definitely get stuff done and achieve AOTC every tier, but we make it a point to prioritize fun and community also. I think semi-casual is a good way to describe our vibes! Our Discord is active too.

Our raid times are 10PM-1AM EST or 7PM-10PM PST. We run keys sporadically throughout the week but it would be cool if we could get some regular scheduling done for M+.

Let me know what you think! I’d be happy to chat and I know my guildies would love to have a fresh and friendly face! My bnet is teguma#1452 or my Discord is teguma.

Hello Luxull

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

we’d love to have you!

Hi there!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.