Looking for a guild

My in game name is Nèeru frost mage ilvl507 Raider io is around 1300. I’m looking for an active guild for raids and dungeons or even just socializing.

Hi Neeru, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We are a large Casual progressive guild (over 900 members, including alts.) that was started by our GM Ureka in 2010. Not all of our guildies raid, and we have been rebuilding our raid team for TWW. We have also been searching for a new Raid Leader. Our guild raids T/W 7:45-10pm EST. We strive for AOTC and maybe some light mythic if time allows and team wants it, but we are non-benching (w/ a raiding atmosphere like back in Vanilla days). We don’t whine if we constantly wipe, just keep picking ourselves up & keep plugging. The guild also has a number of older players here aged 50+ (and yes also some actual Boomers, myself included). The guild does M+. but we don’t schedule specific calendar days for keys. Guildies just post their keys in g-chat when there are a large number of players online. Besides M+, there’s also some pvp (BGs-non-rated), transmog, pet, mount runs, TWs, questing, etc. If we sound like a new perfect home for you and you would like an invite, please go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding” (under Raid, not Social tab), since my WIM doesn’t always pick up unusual spellings for direct invites, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

[Parameter] Stormrage new premier guild looking for players focused on Cutting Edge Recruiting for TWW and further. Late night guild with raids going Tuesday/Wednesday 9server. Need 2 tank healers and non DK MDPS and RDPS