Looking for a guild

Looking for a active or even a starting guild for sen’jin realm or any realm thats merged with sen’jin.

I’m looking for a somewhat active guild. And somwhat mature.

For my 404 warlock. Not my Warrior that I posted this by accident
Thanks

Hello there how are you today? Would love to speak with you about a core spot on our raid team. Here is some info on us…

I’m intrested. Hope this isn’t one of those spam it’s selling carries lol

No it isn’t would love to speak with you

Hey hey!! Not sure about connection to Sen’jin, but I would LOVE to chat!. We are looking for a warlock for our core team.

We’re an active semi-casual guild, often on running mythics, heroics, leveling alts, and of course, raiding :slight_smile:

Here’s our blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9
Heroic CoS: 1/2 (2/2 normal)

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey bud we could definitely use a warlock my btag is mako#1649 here is the spam

Hey, would love to have you give us a look!

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Hello
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a goal of a few mythics

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG - Soon to come

Needs: Rogue/Spriest/Mage/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for a home

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211