Looking for a guild

Looking to be part of a guild.
What I bring to the game.
Adult, experienced player. Since Vanilla. Currently playing 3 level 70 toons with P2 Capable raiding gear and 250+ resil gear. Warrior, Rogue, Hunter. Bringing a Shaman and Druid up right now. Shaman is 67, should be 70 this week, and druid is 65, 70 in a week or so. I am Pacific Time Zone, and would like to limit my 9-11 P.M. Server Time play to not more than two nights a week. I make my own schedule and so am able to be on during the days. I am interested in a mix of PvE and PvP. PvP being World PvP, Arenas and some Battleground. I am willing to commit to raiding teams and arena teams both. I would like to push rating on one of my toons each phase. I do well working the AH for gold, and am happy to be supportive of guild efforts and always make sure I am prepared with all neccessary extras. When I raided Naxx (two full 9/9 T3 toons) I spent the gold needed for the consumes every week for months.
I would only consider guilds with robust memberships who look out for each other. The culture and people are MUCH more important to me than the progression. If the people are there, everything else will follow. Culture is key. Integrity is key. Being nice to each other is key. Helping out guildies when they are getting attacked, progressing, etc… is part of my makeup and I will choose a guild that gives that back.
(I know it says above I am guided and 64th level, both are inaccurate)
Enumclaw

Hi Enumclaw,

After Dark is an extremely large and robust guild of players from all different backgrounds. We require each member of our guild be respectful of not just each other within the guild, but also players our members encounter in the world.

My raid team has need potentially of your Hunter if it’s available. Would love to discuss more.

You can reach me on the After Dark discord server here:
discord.gg/aQ7ttkPCnB

Message me directly at Phirehawk#11376

I will reach out on disc.

After Dark is a good guild that has lets filthy casual rpers like me raid with them. I hope you enjoy playing with this guild!

once you join the Discord server, you can PM me directly at #PhireHawk#1411 or fill out the applications in #tbc-apply-to-after-dark-guild and just mention my name or Rainbow Team. We’ll get ahold of you directly. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.