Looking for a guild with Deathwatch Hatchling

Yes, this is a dopey request, but I was hoping to find a guild which did the WoD challenges and unlocked the Deathwatch Hatchling pet.

Things are super quiet these days and guilds aren’t doing much, and would be great to find a guild which has one. Even better if it’s on this server.

Thanks!

Hi Jormundgard!

I know this is an older post but I did run across this when I was looking for something else.

Go to https://guildsofwow.com/looking-for-guild

Select: Region, Realm and Faction.
Sort after: By Achievement Rewards.

Press the Achievement Rewards button on guilds and go down the list an see if they have Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition. If you find some that has 25/25 they have everything. But some with 23/25 og 24/25 could also have it.

Now just contact the guild ingame or make a request to join. Some guilds might be inactive.

NB. You need 300g on the character you need to buy it with.

Edit: A tip: If you can’t find a guild on your server, and decide to create a level 1 on another server that has the achievement. You can buy a pet and cage it and sell it on the new server. Might take a while…
Hope it helps and Good Luck!! = )

1 Like

Thanks very much for this suggestion!

After checking out the website, it seems that zero guilds on my server have this achievement :joy:, so the cage+mail option may be my only hope.

I’ll check out some other servers and see what I can find. Thanks again!

Thanks again for your suggestion.

1 Like