Looking for a guild to teach

I’ve been playing the game all of a week now, going to main a rogue currently Level 120, maybe tinker with a couple alts. Years ago I was a top ranked monk in Everquest…Totally wish EQnext was being made but here I am trying WoW. I was a top ranked PvPer in Swtor, Tera, Aion, Elder Scrolls Online. Also top tier raider in Elder Scrolls Online. But I’m older very laid back and just want to enjoy a bit of everything, Dungeons, Raids, PvP, questing etc. I’m currently on Lightbringer playing Alliance.

Thanks!
Rookzs

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are always looking to recruit new members, and feel like you would fit in and have fun here! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

(PS you are also more than welcomed to light up as much as you want mate)

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

*1 main tank and 1 off tank

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Sounds like you’d be a good fit for us, we formed up with several folks who are older and more laid back to casually progress into shadowlands, I’ve done the hc raiding scene in the past and usually always finish at least aotc but we are moving towards helping new players to the game and old players returning. Pve, pvp and just fun runs for achievements. Emerald Dream

Hey there! And welcome to the light! Hahaha.

I think we may be a good spot for you to learn, grow, and experience the game with good people.

Im going to drop some info below – feel free to reach out if you think it makes sense for you!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey @Aliix, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. Just some thoughts…

Our post has been on this forum for over a year. Your version (an almost exact one of mine) has been on this forum for all of what? 36 hours now? Soooo – nope! :slight_smile:

@Allix I think you are confused, as the format you are referring to is not “owned” by anyone, it is frequently used by corporations. I can’t imagine anyone claiming they own a format for conveying information, it is certainly a reflection on your arrogance and a good indication that your guild is not the place to be, and has serious leadership concerns. I personally would never join a guild like that!

Hey mate if you are still looking we are recruiting on connected ravencrest/uldaman. We are an alliance AOTC guild clearing heroic raid and some of mythic when it opens cross realm plus a boat load of M+. We raid M/Th 9p-11:30p/midnight CST. We would definitely be interested in chatting as we have no rogues at the moment. Check out our recruitment post here and the details to contact us !

iii gotttt youuuuu

add me

Matt#19690