Looking for a guild to play with

Hey man, we’re almost filling up but still have some roles open, could hopefully fit ya for your favorite, go ahead and add me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Discord: BnH247#9580
Battlenet: BnH247#1992

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/horde-myzrael-pve-red-team-30-40-blue-team-11-40-pdt-730-pm-thur-sat-sun-loot-council-the-insane-semi-hardcore-casual-social-pvp-only/252044/80

Leaving our guild info here!! Plenty of spots available!!

Royalty is currently recruiting all classes for Classic on Skeram! We are a group of friends who have played WoW and other games together for 10 years! Each of us has had our fair share of hardcore raiding and PvPing. Our goal in classic is to enjoy the experience while clearing raid content 2 days a week, 3 hours a night. We understand there will be veterans to wow, and new comers to classic, everyone is welcome!!

Current Needs

• Currently all classes are open.

RAID INFORMATION *

• We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday each week from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Est.
  • 90% raid attendance will be required to remain an active member of our raid team.
  • Loot will be distributed through officer Loot Council. There will be no loot whoring and the best interest of the guild is always priority.
  • No prior raid experience is required however we do expect you to do your class research and execute the fights correctly.
  • Try to arrive to raids 15 minutes prior to start, this ensures we aren’t waiting 30 minutes for the first pull on an already shorter raid time.
  • Discord is a must for all raiders

What we expect from our members

We are looking for dedicated players who are willing to give it their all when playing in a fun setting. We aren’t here to be the most hardcore on the server. We know mistakes are going to happen. The best part is that we are playing classic again and can enjoy it while still being a great guild clearing content. We expect you to optimize your character the best you can outside of raiding. We will have dungeon groups to help others with gear/attunements/gold farming. Off days we will definitely have group pvp going! We hope to hear from you soon!

Contact us on discord or battle net!

Poppa - Guild Master - Poppa#11962
Happyfeet - Officer - Bird#12913

Discord
Poppa#9449
Bird#048

Hello there Gallokra, our Guild is on the Herod Server, we are ALLIANCE and plan on raiding Tuesday / Wednesday evenings 7:30pm to 11pm EST. We are founded by a large group of real-life friends and have been joined by some great new people with a desire to build a unique and motivated guild. Discord me directly @Archilles#0493 Please check us out at:

[H]Guild on Fairbanks LFM’s Loot system for Raids is /roll Current Rough draft voting on Raid-days-times is 6pm(PST)9pm(EST) any questions/concerns & or interested

Bnet atomicor#1235
Discord Atomicor#9192

<GREYBEARDS> Semi-Hardcore, PvE focused, Casual Friendly, will down relevant content in a timely manner, friendly, active. Core members are made up of former hardcore top US kills in multiple xpacs with achievements to back it up, vast experience and knowledge…. Blah blah.

Skeram - Alliance

Raid Times:

• Sunday 6:30-10:30 EST
  • Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Raid Information:

• No prior raid experience is required, however we do expect you to research your class and execute fights correctly. A trial period will be used for new members (Can be done during leveling/gearing process blah blah).
  • Loot will be distributed through a Loot Council, allowing the guild to put gear where it is needed most. This may mean spreading gear out as much as possible, or stacking gear on key raid members (e.g. tanks, dps or heals…) with the sole intent of expediting boss kills thus creating more gear drops
  • 80% Raid Attendance is expected and required to maintain a raid slot.
  • Discord required

Contact us on Discord

Practitioner - Guild Master - Practitioner#3378

Thevestian - Officer - Thevestian#0654
CapAmerica - Officer - Sulris#9875
Cybb - Officer - Cybb#9708
Giz - Officer - Somehting#9224(Yes, that spelling)

Check out our Horde guild on Incendius! Our Discord is very active and is led by a group of over a dozen IRL friends with experience that goes all the way back to Vanilla. We are a casual guild that prioritizes enjoying the content.

hit me up on on discord or bnet

Hey, I’m running a raiding guild called Dream and I’d love to talk with you and see if you’d like to join our guild. My battletag is Hermarine#1245 and my Discord is Firewyrm#4107
We like to focus on community because we think tight bonds make the best teams. I’d love it if you shot me a tell :slight_smile:

Hello! We will start our raids (tues wed thurs) right around 7pst
on Whitemane horde. Guild Name: The Unnamed
Hop in the discord to chat!
discord.gg/PsNdugE

Hey Gallokra, we’re primarily going to push PvE but we’re happy to have anyone.

You may be interested in our guild. We are doing all PVE content, Battlegrounds, and WPVP Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:
The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:
Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:
• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.
• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:
Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST
We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium
Warrior Tank: Closed 
Rogue: High
Mage: High
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid: Low
Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/nGWqPh]

Doubt you’ll make it far enough down the responses to get to me before you find a home, BUT Infernal is a gaming clan that has been playing together since 2004. We have entered into many games upon launch like Archage, BDO, and Crowfall. We are first and foremost about the people. Anyways, we’re always recruiting.

Discord: Achilles#4076
Battletag: Achilles#13238

Add me and we can chat, or hit up my recruitment post!

sounds interesting can you message me on discord to chat more about it vaayne#7218

1 Like

<GREYBEARDS> Semi-Hardcore, PvE focused, Casual Friendly, will down relevant content in a timely manner, friendly, active. Core members are made up of former hardcore top US kills in multiple xpacs with achievements to back it up, vast experience and knowledge…. Blah blah.

Skeram - Alliance

Raid Times:

• Sunday 6:30-10:30 EST
  • Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Raid Information:

• No prior raid experience is required, however we do expect you to research your class and execute fights correctly. A trial period will be used for new members (Can be done during leveling/gearing process blah blah).
  • Loot will be distributed through a Loot Council, allowing the guild to put gear where it is needed most. This may mean spreading gear out as much as possible, or stacking gear on key raid members (e.g. tanks, dps or heals…) with the sole intent of expediting boss kills thus creating more gear drops
  • 80% Raid Attendance is expected and required to maintain a raid slot.
  • Discord required

Contact us on Discord
Practitioner - Guild Master - Practitioner#3378
CapAmerica - Co-GM - Sulris#9875
Thevestian - Officer - Thevestian#0654
Cybb - Officer - Cybb#9708
Giz - Officer - Somehting#9224(Yes, that spelling)

wow, you’re pretty awesome! Lucky folks… whoever gets you to join their guild, sounds like our type of mentality! Lots of options out there, but please do check us out:

We’re a pretty awesome bunch, I guarantee you won’t regret joining us. :slight_smile:

We at CookieParty are on a PVE server… but a bunch of us to plan to do the GM grind :slight_smile:

We are heading from Whitemane to Bigglesworth if only to avoid the massive queues that server will have (along with most of the other ones). I’ve played since 2004 (Hunter/Druid/Priest at the time). So if you’d like a group that’s pretty tight nit (we are all friends/family) we would love to have you.

Thanks for joining… this is an awesome group of individuals. I’ve premade this guild by letting those interested in Joining being able vote prior to launch voting for all aspects guild related/

come stop by the discord!

Awesome, I send you a discord friend request, it’ll be from Faelystiri#6125. Sorry i was a little late.