Looking For A Guild To Join

“Greetings and salutations!”

I am looking for a guild to finish out Dragonflight and then go into The War Within. I took sometime off for the holidays but came back without wanting to venture through the expansions on my own. I have been playing since Vanilla and have raided before even some of the newer ones. Also I have played and tried all classes and specs as well realizing where some of my strengths, weaknesses and what I should try or don’t want to play again.

My Experiences:
I have raided in Dragonflight
I am 9/9 on normal of Amirdrassil and tried to do heroic as well
I have played all classes and specs
Many years of WoW which means I know a lot about dungeons, raids and professions

What Classes and Specs I Play: (It is in the order of the specs I play of the classes to the least)
Warrior: Protection And Fury
Paladin: Protection , Retribution and Holy
Druid: Guardian , Boomkin and Restoration
Death Knight: Frost and Blood
Demon Hunter: Havoc
Monk: Windwalker
Hunter: Beast Mastery And Marksmanship
Rogue: Subtlety (mainly for PvP and open Lockboxes)
Priest: Shadow and then maybe Disc or Holy
Warlock: Destruction
Mage: Fire And Arcane
Evoker: Not a good fan of but will play maybe again
Shaman: Enhancement , Elemental then Restoration

What I bring to the guild:
My Experiences
Able to help out when I can
Wouldn’t flank out and run if we kept wiping on Bosses in Raids or Dungeons
Don’t care if we don’t time mythic pluses just to get it done
Help gear guildies and help out the raid stuff as well.

What I am Looking for:
Looking for a laid back guild that raids, mythic plus’s or just have fun hanging out running things.
Have fun out of WoW playing other games besides WoW
A guild that doesn’t treat the members like a number and treats them like a person

Any Questions or want to talk let me know I will try to get in touch with you. Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Hiya Killerfrost!

Area 52
Horde

Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
Tattered Remains was Founded in 2011
For a while we were 3rd on Duskwood.
We server hopped when Duskwood started dying down.
After Legion the guild became less active and became more casual. A small group of us have stuck it out and have been close knit for years.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal and Heroic Raiding, Working towards Mythic.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113
And Thank you for your interest! :grin:

Hi Killerfrost!

Hi - our guild Misfits and Maniacs (Zul’jin server) - is looking for new guildies to join or cozy home. If you are interested in raiding, Saturday nights we have a casual/alt N raid team that runs 6:00p-9:00p, we have an active community with plently of M+ and guild events as well. We have a Heroic/Mythic raid team (currently closed for new players) too. Fun, friendly and helpful people thoughout our guild. LMK if you are interested or want more information. Thanks! Discord: Jaydyn#5655

Hi Killerfrost

I run a small casual 18+ social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame. Hope you had a great new years!

Hi Killerfrost!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hi Killerfrost :slight_smile:
We share the same mentality on thr game as you. We play together because we lile to hang out and relax with enough of a challenge to make it better than Sims4. We are The Killer Bunnies and I am Anaranae#1516 on bnet or Anaranae#3307 on discord if you would like to chat.

I stream our m+ and raids so you can see what we are like under pressure, its twitch.tv/anaranae

I hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great day!
Ana

Hello, I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity. We are laid back, and we run normal & heroic raids, and m+ every chance we get. Here is a link to more info from our GM:

Greetings Killerfrost!

First off, excellent name! Too bad the show got super repetitive. How many times do I have to see “I think I should lie to protect people” → bad things happen → “OMG maybe I shouldn’t lie anymore!” at least until next season. I had to stop watching a couple seasons ago.

I will overlook that shaman was last on your list.

We are looking for heals and DPS. Check us out below:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Check us out!

Beehive 9/9H is looking recruit for Raid, We raid on Sundays @ 7pm server time currently possibly change in the future. We run ALOT of mythics would we have 4 people over 3k io including myself about to get our 5th and bunch over 2k and 2.5k io. Look us up on Raiderio and add me on discord if you’re interested (iitzbeee) and have questions.
Thanks for reading!

Everything you said in your post would be a perfect recruitment ad for my guild . Hello , I am Saltine, the GM of The Morrighan . Headed to work soon today but can and will respond when I am home this evening . Here is the link to our guild recruitment . The Morrighan on Illidan is Recruiting

Hey Killerfrost! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile: