Looking for a Guild To Go Into SL With!

Looking to join a Guild that i can do raids and mythics! Also to go into SL and just have fun!

Hey Val, here is our spammerino:

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Holy Paladin
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

Sent you a friend request

Hey there, not sure if you’d be willing to faction change, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

I sent them a request. Are they on?

Hey Valz, you should consider us if you can meet our raid times and days. I promise you we will charm you with our personalities~

Sent friend request

Are you a boosted Bonobo? Are you looking for a relaxed raiding guild?
Well I got one for you Bonobos - Area 52 is a Horde guild looking to recruit members for Shadowlands!
We are a previous CE Guild on Mug’thol/Akama/Dragonmaw, back in BFA, reforming on Area 52.
BFA Progression:

• 5/9 M BOD
  • 7/7 M Uldir
    Legion Progression:
  • 9/11 M ABT
  • 7/9 M TOS
  • 9/10 M NH
    Our raid times are:
    Thursday: 7:00 pm(pst) - 11:00pm (pst)

If interested, or have any more questions message me on Discord or add me in game:
Dottie#11173 (bnet)
Nylreth#1960
Others you can talk to:
Wednezday#1133 (Guild master)
Wednezday#7136 (Gm’s Discord)

Hey there Valzath

Avenoir is a newly formed guild Horde side on Wyrmrest Accord, looking to bolster it’s ranks for raiding and M+ in Shadowlands. Our members are veteran players and have AOTC for Nya’lotha. Currently we are in need of all roles for raid. Our focus is to casually progress heroic raiding content and achieve all timed M+15 dungeons each tier, making sure our members are included in this content if that is their goal. We would like to form a close knit community with our members so that we can grow and be successful.

Raid times:
Currently looking at Friday evenings with a start time of 5/8pm PST/EST (most of our members are CT/EST right now).

What we need:
Off-Tank - Looking for a Blood DK or Brewmaster, but all classes considered
DPS - looking for ranged (looking for S. Priest & Mage, but all classes considered), melee and dps willing to offspec/have another toon ready for healing or tanking if needed for back-up
Heals - Looking for Resto Druid or Holy Pally, but all classes considered

Who to contact:
GM: Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

Raid Lead: Soulprison-WyrmrestAccord // Alone#1280 (battletag)

Officer: Bohaî-WyrmrestAccord // jfro#1674 (battletag)