Looking for a guild! Alliance Please

Hey guys I’m a returning player to wow. I’ve been playing WoW since late BC and I’m looking for a community to call home. I took most of this expansion off to focus on work but after the shadowlands announcement I had the itch to return to the game I love. I recently used my 120 boost and made myself a Hunter and now I’m looking for a positive community preferably age group of 20-30s. I’m looking to want to get back into raiding and mythic plus dungeons. I mostly have experience in Normal and heroic raiding. I have done a couple bosses in the past on mythic but because of work I never had the time to progress seriously. I am looking for a gaming community not just people that log on just for raids and dailies and then never log on the rest of the time. I’m looking for a group people to do content. I can play all 3 specs of Hunter well. I’m currently maining BM because last time I saw it was the best current spec for doing end game content. My neck is 62 and I’m around 394 Ilvl as I just boosted him the other day. I’m wanting to raid again in 8.3 and in shadowlands. I’m mostly interested in normal and heroic I am willing to do mythic depending on what the schedule because of work.

1 Like

Hello Èxodus,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 Heroic EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info and look forward to talking with you later, Èxodus.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

1 Like

Perfect my BNet is Knightro # 11443 I just sent you a BNET friends request i get off work at 7pm Est so I should be on a little after that.

1 Like

Hey! we might be a good fit for ya!

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

SmokingSkulls is a friendly guild looking for active members. After taking a 2 year break, we are back and in the works of build a Progression Raid Team. Our goals are to maintain a friendly atmosphere and allow our members the choice to be Questing, Crafting, PVP, or Progress Raider.

Achievements include:

Completing weekly guild challenges
Doing old content – in hopes of completing every Instance out there (multiple times if needed)
Earning Guild achievements
Help all fellow members with their accomplishments and achievements

Raid Times are – Tue, Thur, Sat 6:30-9:30 Server

Old Raids – Sun 1-4 Server

We are currently recruiting:

Tanks
Healers
DPS
Dual Specs

If you’re interested please apply online and come and join us for some fun.

Please feel free to contact Sardrala (GM):

Bnet - Sardrala#1145

Please visit our website on enjin under SmokingSkulls

*Raid times may change due to guild members as we have just opened our guild to the public.

Heya Exodus,

Think Pak Cafan might be a great place for you! We’re a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and have already AOTC’d EP.

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031