Looking for a group of players / Guild for possible Colab or merger

Over the last month or so we have been actively recruiting in hopes of getting a raid up and going, sadly we have had a lot show interest to later back out.

We would like to change strategy and want to chat with others in similar situations about a collaboration or possible merger.

Who we are.
A group of 5-7 players 1 Tank (who is currently a raid DPS and M+ tank), 1 possible healer and 5 DPS. Some of us are former CE raiders and most of us are active M+ runners/AoTC raiders. (we do have a couple floaters in the mix that could be more active if/when the raid is more concrete.)

What our guild is.
The guild is a Social casual guild, it is not a reflection on the core raid group nor is the core raid group a reflection of the guild. Up to this point it has been mostly M+ with some PvP.

What we want.
A core group of people to raid with, a group that has the other half of the raid we are missing. (we are lacking healers though).

We don’t have to commit to a merger though for optics it would be nice, even if we create a separate raid guild for our main raiders and leave alts to their respective guilds I am cool with that. (I will have to talk to other on our team if they are good with that idea, just throwing it out there) A community could also be the bridge to this collaboration.

We want people who play the game, if all you want to do is raid a not interact with anyone we are not the group for you.

Area of focus.
AoTC - This is a simple goal, get AoTC in a timely manor; farm the raid for as close to BiS as we can get to prep for next season(tier).

M+ - Currently 10’s or 2500-3000k ratings are the goal. While not a requirement it is pretty beneficial to the progression of your characters. At the very least running 6’s (or what ever the number is in TWW) to get the highest upgrade crests should be a priority for all the core raid.

Reply here with our btag/discord and I will add you for further discussions.

Thanks!

P.S.

I may be a little slow to add you on weekends.

Hey Yigui,

Depending on your timing, if your team plays a little later (730pm-10pm Pacific Tues/Wed are out raids with most people being active at 730pm Pacific+ ) - we could have a discussion. We share a lot of similarities, ex 25man raiders, now AOTC/KSH + farm. Interested in talking more with you, please let me know. Thanks!

Here’s our full gspam to read more about us.

Good luck in your search.

Markwahlbear ← my discord name too.

To be clear we have a really healthy raid team but would always consider adding more players that share the same goals as us.

Thanks for your consideration! The times are a little late for most of us. If anything changes I will keep you in mind!

hey there! i have a group that would like to talk to you about a possible venture. please add my btag at Zeerek#1116 or discord at Zeerek#4712

Hey there,

While we are not hurting for raiders/people etc in our guild…reading you post gives me the vibe that we may align with what you are looking for. We do not have a set tank spot open ( that is up in the air) but we do have a healing spot left and of course dps. As far as community and mythic plus I think we will also be a good fit and love making new friends to run keys with. It is a BIG part of our culture.

I attached our current raid recruitment post below just to give you some detail of what we are about and of course all our contact info. Great way to get in touch with me in discord “Kayliee”

Happy Hunting~

skiid#11883

Are you looking for a guild that takes Mythic Plus seriously while having a blast? Join No Accountability! We’re a new guild started by some IRL friends and dedicated bunch on Area 52, focused on dominating Mythic Plus until the War Within drops. Our aim? Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) every season. We will push into mythic content after hitting AoTC, with raids set for Friday and Saturday nights, 8-11pm server time. Because we are a newer guild spots are open for officers.

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Tank spots for raid are full.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Please reach out to our GM if you have any questions or would like to join us and go into The War Within with a solid group!
Discord: GM: inosuke94
Raid lead: bigbabyjesus2112
Officer: daferal
Were a group of 5 ppl as of now and just started yesterday, but already have some possible recruits, would love to talk some if your still looking

Great idea! I am currently involved in 2 guilds.
One being a smaller community committed to helping new and returning players engage and enjoy the game in all aspects of the game. Main goal is reaching AoTC. Raid times TBD… Along with 2500I.O. Most our Key boys are are currently 2k with mostly pugging.

The other guild being a larger community driven by reaching C/E running on M/W 8pm - 12pm EST (with a strong presence in Cata).

Having a solid group such as yourselves injected into either team would be a huge benefit to everyone.
Disc - unholynft > Bnet Hotshot#1259