Looking for a friendly guild

Hey guys,

Only started playing WoW in classic and have moved to retail to get adjusted before Shadowlands. Currently a 470 ilvl rogue interested in anything at the moment. Just looking for a fun group that I can help out and get some help in return when needed. Ive been playing solo dolo for far too long.

3 Likes

What’s your RP backstory?

1 Like

Welcome to Emerald Dream. What aspects of the game are you in to? They have guilds here for everything.

1 Like

Hi! I’m trying to build up this guild for Shadowlands. I don’t have a concrete plan yet but I have a feeling there will be a lot of random wPvP and a lot of Torghast. Whisper or mail me in-game or find the guild on the guild finder if you’re interested!

I just came back to the game after a few years and am using my boost on a dwarf priest named Einkil! Mail me in game if you wanna run some old dungeons and raids together for mounts and transmogs :slight_smile:

I am sorry to inform you but the only guild or bands of comrades you will find on Alliance are bunch of cowards. No honor. Weak minded - easily dominated. Come join me on the horde side to find victory… even through death.

• rollin