Looking for a friendly guild

Hello,
I recently starting playing again after taking a break for 2 years. I am looking for a guild with friendly people. Im a mom of a 2 year old and an 6 month old so Im only able to get on when they are sleeping. Usually around 8pm EST. I don’t do raids much but maybe the right guild could change that. Mainly just do quests. If you feel your guild is right for me, please comment. Thank you

1 Like

Hello hello! We have an EST time based guild that’s friendly. Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding, bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Hi. We are a newly formed (primarily) Gnome guild looking for good people. Completely casual and easy going. No forced obligations. Just good company with a focus on having fun.
If you are interested in joining The Gashlycrumb Tinies come say hi on the Pagle server.
My tag is Versteckter@1161
Primary character is Gnomegusta.

I don’t have a gnome toon is that okay? I am interested if its ok.

Gnome is pretty much the theme. And like I said, dwarves are also allowed but Gnomes are preferred. We only made a couple of exceptions for friends that helped sign the guild charter. Is there a reason you can’t start a Gnome? (or dwarf)
::stares judementally::
You don’t,… hate Gnomes,… do you?

Kidding aside, the idea is to embrace the silliness of Gnomes and have fun with it.

Alternatively we are also associated with a Horde guild on the same server. The guild is Legion of the Baldurwok. They are great people and some of them are old friends.
Oh! also I should mention this is for Classic WoW.

If either of these options appeals to you feel free to contact me and I can get you squared away.

Again my tag in WoW is Versteckter#1161

Cheers!

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15 pm to 1:15am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realized that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t wanna give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497. Hope to hear from you soon. If not then I wish you luck in your endevers.

We are older, independent folk that like to help out when we can. At some point, I hope to get a foundation stable enough for teams for dungeons, or to host more events and cookie shares :slight_smile: Holler at Kirrin if interested & good luck in your search!

1 Like

Just so you know, he is playing Classic. You are on a Retail character. If you are looking for a Retail guild, you will not be able to join his guild unless you plan to play Classic.

1 Like

I will reach out to Kirrin. Thank you(:

2 Likes

Hi Mschaos! I am the GM of INCLUSION on Proudmoore US. We are a raiding guild that is 3/8M. We also run M+, pvp, and have casual players. I am also a mom to a 2.5 year old boy and a 6 months old girl, so I totally get the limited play time :). Reach out to me if you’re interested in joining!

btag- Beeanna#1235
disc- Riann#5746

Evening
We are shadow council on area 52
Laid back guild that enjoys Heroic Raiding. We like to progress but we make sure we have fun. Many players pvp and do mythic pluses, quest and other things. Lots of people stay for the community we have built. We also do guild raffle events and other stuff. If this interest you at all add my btag criptide#11225 and we can talk some more. Have a good one.