Looking for a Fresh Start!

I am returning to the game after being away since early in Cataclysm. I spent my time on Kirin Tor in a close-knit guild with great people and a progressive raid team. All of my friends on that server have unfortunately moved on. I was primarily a Warrior tank and raid leader during that time, and I am looking for a new place to call home.

At the moment, I am aiming to be a Horde player.

I aim to make tanking my primary role as I did back in my raiding days. I am looking to recapture that close-knit group spirit that I had in those days on a server with a stable economy and active players. I’d love to hear more about your guild and the Emerald Dream server’s player base and economy. I intend to spend the next several months settling in and preparing for Shadowlands.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Daith!

If you are still looking for a good home, I represent Shadowborne Company! We are a primarily social guild that also does regular, high end (+13 to +19) mythic+ and heroic raids. We have achieved AOTC and Glory of the Ny’alotha Raider this patch as well!

We are pretty full on tanks right now but we are in need of off-tanks. Basically, we need someone who is willing to run dps for raid usually, but can step in to tank if one of our main tanks can’t make it. As far as tanking dungeons, there is always a need for those brave folks so you would fit that bill nicely.

If this sounds good to you, hit me up on btag at Baldngwookie#1117 or Discord at Wookiee#9104. I hope to hear from you soon!