Looking for a chill, friendly guild to call home

Hey all,

I’m returning to this xpac in May 2019… I’ve just xfered my druid to Alliance (dragonmaw) because of all the sh*t that’s been happening horde side. At the start of the xpac, i was playing pretty seriously, raiding new content, etc, etc. I main a healer (typically druid) and am now looking for a chill environment. A small, loveable guild that is focused on kinship and family.
I’ve been in a few big guilds that focused on progression and I’m just not at a point in my life where I can handle that right now. I’d like to raid but can’t tie myself down to a weekly schedule. I also don’t want to be 1 out of hundred of players hoping to pug a guild raid…

hopefully i’ll be able to find a chill guild to call home.

Thanks ya’ll,

Kody (Rejuvinated)

1 Like

hi there
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564

Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

Hello, if interested, you can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hey there, Kody,

I’d love to chat if you’d even consider going horde (again)!

We’re an active semi-casual guild, often on running mythics, heroics, leveling alts, and of course, raiding :slight_smile:

Here’s our little blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Hey Rejuv!

Please consider checking out Trivial on Hyjal. I think we would be an excellent fit for you! Check out my recruitment thread here:

Hey Kody, first off i just want to say love your first name with a K. One of my really good friends is named Kody as well. Quite rare to see that. Secondly i would love to see if you are interested in the guild i am in. Gonna post the recruitment page, if you are interested add one of us 2 on the bottom of the page so we can chat. Or add me directly on BNet Luny#1769 look forward to talking with you!!!

Dear Rejuvinated welcome back to wow… Idk if u found a guild but ours is a laid back casual raiding guild looking to rebuild our raid team… we have been playing in same guild since 2010… Moved to stormrage last year and lost some of the raiders so its been pug city for a while… I can understand your wanting a place to raid with fellow raiders. I hope u can consider us… ty urekka …Ureka#1269

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I sent in my application. :slight_smile: i’m not on Hyjal, but won’t mind transferring if i’m welcomed.

1 Like

Arondight is currently on a Raider break! However, we are LF Raiders for the next raid tier in 8.2-Rise of Azshara! We’re 9/9 N BOD & 6/9 H BOD! 2/2 N COS! We’re in need of a tank, dps, or healer!

• Officially, our current raid times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 9-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time! We are considering a change in time from 8:30-11:00 PM Pacific Standard Time! Please keep this in mind.
  • We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • We are currently LF for tanks (any), dps (dps preferred: rogue & rdps preferred: warlock, druid, mage, priest), or healers (preferred: shaman or druid)! Any skilled players.
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.

/me does a little happydance

Hey, Rejuv!

If swapping to Horde is a possibility, I recommend you check out our guild ad here:

You sound like a perfect fit for our guild and we’d love to bring you in!

If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to reach out to me on bnet: conweezy#1387.

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee/Shhbbyisok/Conweezy