Looking for a casual guild to join

Hello all!

I’m currently looking for a casual guild to join and do M+ dungeons and raids with! I’m a new player that has been mostly playing solo since starting my warcraft journey in December. I’ve been doing pugs and LFR since but feel like I need a change. I am also a fairly active player.

Looking forward to learn more with ya’ll!

Here is my BNET: Luffy#15962, feel free to message me

Hi Ukininam!

You are welcome to join Conquest Rising. We are a fun guild with a variety of skill levels and interests (M+, raiding, pvp). Let me know if you have any questions!

Erissine
[H][Hakkar][US] Conquest Rising

Hi Ukininam!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hello!

Take a look and see if maybe GTD would be a good match for you!

Heya, we could be a good fit, several of us have been playing together since vanilla…

[Elune] Fidelitas is recruiting more for mythic+ and raiding. We are a casual, adult family and friends group that has played many games together (including this one) for quite a long time, and we’re looking for a few more like minded to join for group content. Please reply to post, in game Greylight, dm -Grey-#7430 in discord, or bnet me at Grey#13440. Good hunting!

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi Ukininam - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Let chat about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello there!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.